+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    do you even play in jainus?? their server is literally dead

Quote Originally Posted by opkhyller View Post
    Game is dead at this point combination of being an aging population (who are moving on to other games & other chapters of life) and you know the game just stinking forums best content

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Lately to be honest I only played Rbf in the forum as my signature says, I am undecided as a result of the changes that have taken place in recent months and I noticed that if I play in the forum I can keep my money safe ;D. The private servers even if them themselves need maintenance and need donations, donations made there are a particle compared to those you need to play in Rbf and even if a private server shuts down it is not unfortunate that you spent a fortune there. These old zombies are still trying to support the Rbf movement but they also see that it is not good, but they cannot get over the huge investments they have made to get to where they are. Of course this parrot Sniper became one of the most Op but this after the server became desert, this I saw in his videos where he fights with 3 players who gives them a shot 'very clever what to say'.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

If I bought a character, lvl 130, how do I get again the talisman quest, PA talisman, and stuff, if someone deleted that so he can sell me a character ?
    I mean I cant event delete the quest and re-do it, im not asking nothing for free,but wtf

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Game is dead at this point combination of being an aging population (who are moving on to other games & other chapters of life) and you know the game just stinking forums best content
    Thumbs up /10char
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

I think write ticket to GM to restore it only

honestly in my opinion isen is well alive and still kicking. compared to those 5 servers combined lmaooo

honestly in my opinion isen is well alive and still kicking. compared to those 5 servers combined lmaooo
    You say 5 servers combined as if they were combined at the same time. get real

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461