+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Less Players on isen?

I playes rohan befor 10 years on torian and now i start a new char on isen , but i didnt see players . Is this only on isen?

I am from Torian too. what was your guild? i was GATSBY

Quote Originally Posted by PaxiFixi View Post
    I playes rohan befor 10 years on torian and now i start a new char on isen , but i didnt see players . Is this only on isen?
    You dont see players in ahkma? Cos we all farming have events and all are bussy. 1 Exp pouch and you gain 103 level and start farm if you look for level 30 party yeh you are so alone
    Game changed alot. Find the Craft studio there always have people.

Yes there are less players on isen. Go to the craft studio and look at the difference in both.

Well, metagame and how ppl plays has changed so hard, i mean even in jin/ran you was able to pvp in any zone, even the most far away apart from any town you was always able to, it was a little similar in isen but as you can see, ppl are just exp pouch and grind events, the game rn aren't for newbies/newcomes, if you want to see ppl go event grind zones

A recomendation, if you are new legit, wait for exp pouch events, is better than do the lv up route routtine.
    mewmew pew~

Rohan is not exp game farm is just a little.. Rohan is pvp guild game.. Join 1-2 season PA u have a nice lvl too hardest thing now is ticket only ) just HK hit mobs for time box and hearts event both Sv same way )

Well when I logged into the game today , on Isen STATUS it said MODERATE. Does this mean it has more players? lol

Quote Originally Posted by filipasd View Post
    Well when I logged into the game today , on Isen STATUS it said MODERATE. Does this mean it has more players? lol
    yes during PA times the amount of active players rises from 10 to 15.
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

At the moment both server are boring...
    People farm on hks...nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Both servers dead privates full and ppl hf.
    there are no privates with population