+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Rohan is a game that has been slowly dying over years, both official and privates.

Isen Rules!
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Nice try but I don't think anyone noticed your post...

They deleted my post, hey staff ou can delete my posts from here but can't delete my video on YouTube.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

You must PAY for costume and then must pay evry month for stats.You must PAY for armor then must PAY for stones in armor you NEVER CAN GET upgrades you MUST pay in black market vie Pay Pal to some one in dark web to get this and then he report you for scam and you lost money and upgrade via gm when they restore to the hacker so you must pay pay pay pay and no guide how to play so chance some philipna "teach you" and then scam you again is verry big.And is you properrly spend 5000$ to get good gear you must pay for tickets +12 +18 +21 and then you will be the best and then some hacker will kill you instantlywith venge bug for 300 000 crones all day and you WILL CAN NOT PLAY! sO YEA RBF is great game with low population sadly

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    You must PAY for costume and then must pay evry month for stats.You must PAY for armor then must PAY for stones in armor you NEVER CAN GET upgrades you MUST pay in black market vie Pay Pal to some one in dark web to get this and then he report you for scam and you lost money and upgrade via gm when they restore to the hacker so you must pay pay pay pay and no guide how to play so chance some philipna "teach you" and then scam you again is verry big.And is you properrly spend 5000$ to get good gear you must pay for tickets +12 +18 +21 and then you will be the best and then some hacker will kill you instantlywith venge bug for 300 000 crones all day and you WILL CAN NOT PLAY! sO YEA RBF is great game with low population sadly
    My only advice for RBF management is to replace the name of game in Rohan Pay Feud (: they deleted the posts I made, that others cannot see any more misfortunes they created but they forgot that don't have access and at YouTube.

Although there are still some who spend your time contradicting me I still hope one day you will wake up and see that you pay to play with the mobs and I hope no one donates even a single $ for the so-called official server.

ive been telling you isen is dead since 2016 and u kept playing, kept donating, kept defending isen
    3 years later after hating jainus countless times you keep QQing like crazy,
    creating a video of 6month ~ 2years old isen clips and be like "RBF worst sh1t ever"
    no its not.
    seriously ady, stop fooling yourself, have fun on that private server, cant blame u, been on a couple aswell and its been fun, but aint nobody wanna hear your frustration over and over again
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    ive been telling you isen is dead since 2016 and u kept playing, kept donating, kept defending isen
    3 years later after hating jainus countless times you keep QQing like crazy,
    creating a video of 6month ~ 2years old isen clips and be like "RBF worst sh1t ever"
    no its not.
    seriously ady, stop fooling yourself, have fun on that private server, cant blame u, been on a couple aswell and its been fun, but aint nobody wanna hear your frustration over and over again
    I just prevent the players or those who want play to don't run the same mistake I did and some may consider these things that cannot be done with the RBF....

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    I just prevent the players or those who want play to don't run the same mistake I did and some may consider these things that cannot be done with the RBF....
    advertise private servers which go down anyway and are corrupt, good way to go, moron
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

-Verde-
    -Salve-