+ Reply to Thread

Angry Very bad Forge Event!!!

Horrible forge event all my items fail on rare parts and I had Guild Forge Buffs!!!, how gms can said ... 50% forge boosted

Quote Originally Posted by Luzbel View Post
    Horrible forge event all my items fail on rare parts and I had Guild Forge Buffs!!!, how gms can said ... 50% forge boosted
    What are you trying to forge ? I forged yesterday evening 3 pieces ancient Abyss maxed out with roughly spending 3150 rps on each part. I dont believe it is that bad
    Last edited by shannon11; 03-17-2019 at 04:19 PM.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

try forge Abyss set, and all fail on rare pieces, and I made 1 for 1 and just saw: fail, fail, fail, fail, fail.. etc -.-

Well, bad luck you have

try forge Abyss set, and all fail on rare pieces, and I made 1 for 1 and just saw: fail, fail, fail, fail, fail.. etc -.-
    Well your luck is really **** than , i forged my abyss set with 2 rare fails only , and 1 ancient . the whole set was a success . and if u + it was ez i got it to +8 on 1st attempt on each part u just have to know how to forge properly to success
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

This is a old story, its doesnt mean that you have a guild buffs and then you expecting that yourprecious parts will be combine according to your needs guess what the truth there is a expecting spending amount before you gonna see the word “success”.