+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fikrihidayat View Post
    Gm read my ticket please
    my id has blocked because i make many id for following event spring login?????
    My 7 id has blocked!!! Because no logic reason!1!
    Know that several accounts were blocked during this period because those were created only to take advantge of the Login event just as mentioned in previous player's replies.
    If you have more questions about you can contact us to our support plattform and we will assist you.

Seal Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by Luke1606 View Post
    After 1st day 150% exp error, now also error, please we need compensation
    Depending on the error you got we will take the corresponding measures. Please send us a ticket explaining to us this issue and we will assist you
    http://portal.playrohan.com/Support/

Seal Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by fikrihidayat View Post
    coz many amateur gm
    join event not get bless diamond but get blocked id lol
    send ticket just answer always ask what u reason again and again
    READ TICKET NOT JUST ANSWER TICKET DUDE
    Every ticket is read before receiving a response. Depending on the case every response vary. Just know that during this event period we are taking strict measures against players trying to take advantage of the game system with multiple accounts

Seal Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by chikuwa View Post
    Good Job GMs~

Ban all the account created after this event

we all know they created those accounts to get BD than sell it for real MONEY
    We really appreciate your support Chikuwa.
    If you need anything you can contact us to our support plattform as well. http://portal.playrohan.com/Support/

Seal Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by cdseal8 View Post
    Make new 1000 new id in 2 days?
    Get 1000 bless diamond sell it in cegel and you cegel in real money..
    Dude.. GM is smarter than you dude.

Well at 1st Gm dont think someone will do like that.. if no one abuse this event with 1000 id.. GM wont banned any char..

But lot of player reports this..

So accept the risk..
    Hello CDseal

Just as mentioned in previous tickets, we have taken and still taking strict measures against players who created accounts only to take advantage of the prizes system. Blocking these dummy accounts will ensure that nobody exploits the rewards.

Seal Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by arkanarise View Post
    no daily login prize for today?
    Hello everyone

Please know that all prizes for the player who logged in March 28th wiill be delivered tomorrow Friday 29th. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences.

Thanks for your understanding.

Seal Online Team

Hai GM, i think there some trouble again. i didn't get reward again for today

Quote Originally Posted by Volkmyre View Post
    Depending on the error you got we will take the corresponding measures. Please send us a ticket explaining to us this issue and we will assist you
    http://portal.playrohan.com/Support/

Seal Online Team

GM You already knew about the error in the first day, in which you announce in game that we need to relog to get the reward, unfortunately, during that time, some of us including me aren't able to go online for seal. So yeah........

Hello GM
    sorry im late for inform , yesterday i didnt get reward for my all id above lvl 100

how about accumulate ? done or still count?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bagindut View Post
    Hello GM
    sorry im late for inform , yesterday i didnt get reward for my all id above lvl 100

how about accumulate ? done or still count?
    thanks
    Hello everyone

All the prizes from March 28th were already delivered 1 hour ago. Make sure to check your cash bank.

On the other side this issue does not break your streak, as long as you acummulate 24 days logged in you will receive the Blessed Diamond

Seal Online Team