+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    Free-player ? Read this before play this game

    This is some advice form me for FREEBIES and NEWBIE in this game.

    First for all, this game PAY2WIN elemen is bad as Sh*t. so, think 10x before playing this game. But, if play for fun go ahead then.(even idk where is the fun if u gear is a trash)

    SECOND, THIS GAME IS BORING AS HELL. 90% of the time will be DUNGEON and AFK.

    Third, The main reason to stay away from this game is the CASHPLAYER !!!
    THEY ARE JERK !! Most of them. i'll make a simple logical explanation why i calling them a jerk !!
    EXAMPLE :
    1 month ago, there is a excelent goodies in Grabbit to play with(GLW, BD, ASTB2, etc). ofc the cashplayer will spend their money. like say.....$100 dollar to play.
    Here the things : WITH THAT $100 dollar they can earn at least 2-4 JACKPOT!!(GLW is the jackpot).


    so, WHERE THE PROBLEM ? THE PROBLEM IS, THOSE BASTARD SELLING THE GLW for 6B-8B.
    6B-8B = $60-$80. those fcking CASHPLAYER just make A HIGH PROFIT !!! JUST FROM JACKPOT !!!! and they still have BD, ASTB2 etc.

    and if you can not effort the cegel, they will say this : SPEND YOUR OWN MONEY. WHAT A JERK, RIGHT ?

    My Point is, they spend money to earn more money by using "US". US = FREE-PLAYER

    in short, the social inequality between FREE-PlaYER and CASH-PLAYER IS EXTREMLY STUPID IN THIS GAME. Free-player=SLAVE in this game

    OVERALL ? STAY AWAY FROM THIS GAME !!!

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by mekaku View Post
    This is some advice form me for FREEBIES and NEWBIE in this game.

    First for all, this game PAY2WIN elemen is bad as Sh*t. so, think 10x before playing this game. But, if play for fun go ahead then.(even idk where is the fun if u gear is a trash)

    SECOND, THIS GAME IS BORING AS HELL. 90% of the time will be DUNGEON and AFK.

    Third, The main reason to stay away from this game is the CASHPLAYER !!!
    THEY ARE JERK !! Most of them. i'll make a simple logical explanation why i calling them a jerk !!
    EXAMPLE :
    1 month ago, there is a excelent goodies in Grabbit to play with(GLW, BD, ASTB2, etc). ofc the cashplayer will spend their money. like say.....$100 dollar to play.
    Here the things : WITH THAT $100 dollar they can earn at least 2-4 JACKPOT!!(GLW is the jackpot).


    so, WHERE THE PROBLEM ? THE PROBLEM IS, THOSE BASTARD SELLING THE GLW for 6B-8B.
    6B-8B = $60-$80. those fcking CASHPLAYER just make A HIGH PROFIT !!! JUST FROM JACKPOT !!!! and they still have BD, ASTB2 etc.

    and if you can not effort the cegel, they will say this : SPEND YOUR OWN MONEY. WHAT A JERK, RIGHT ?

    My Point is, they spend money to earn more money by using "US". US = FREE-PLAYER

    in short, the social inequality between FREE-PlaYER and CASH-PLAYER IS EXTREMLY STUPID IN THIS GAME. Free-player=SLAVE in this game

    OVERALL ? STAY AWAY FROM THIS GAME !!!
    Hi mekaku..
    I dont know if you are on bad mood by the time you write this..

    1.paytowin - well if you are really into this game ..
    Hunt everyday ,selling many ingredients players need like breat and vow ,sevis quest or alcanez item.. you will have good money to compete with cash player

    The part of grabit jackpots is not 100% true.. some of them got nothing from 100$

    Well the balance between RPS spender and free player are quite good i think.. those who cant play too long can help free player getting items like sakiel/zadkiel weapon by selling them with competitive preis in cegel..
    We change RPS with cegel.. and free players collect good items one by one ..
    I can say this because im free player and i was playing this game for 3 years without one singe RPS.. i have quite good items..

    This year my business is going better,i have less time to hunt.. so i spent 100$ a months since i have enough to spend..
    As you can see.. they have many updates and they have some GMs standby to answer our questions and help our program..
    So i decide to support this game with RPS ..

    Please think ..
    1. without anyone spend how they pay for any updates..
    2. If you think spend RPS is wrong then how can the company pay the tax
    3. If you want this fame 100% free from cash player how this company pay GMs team.. if not wrong theres 5 GM currently active in this game - shriimp - progyy - gabs - kurumu and volkymore
    If you live in europe , Australia or United States the salary for GMs is not cheap like in south asians (red :, Indonesia or malaysia or Thailand)
    4.cash player sell GLW for 6B - 8B .. as free player you should thankyou GM and thankyou cash player for selling GLW.. think before you speak and feel so right.. before GLW in grabbit , how many player can have GLW? Less than 10 people.. and how much 1 GLW.. its above 20B..
    After grabit GLW is only 8B.. and you said 6B.. once again instead of saying cash player "jerk" you should say thanks to them..

    And of course.. if you cant effort the cegel.. dont ask them to give you mercy and sell cheaper.. go work harder ..

    if you dont want to work hard and you dont want to spend any penny.. then just afk,sell pet food from Rose..

    No pain no gain.. stop crying .. work harder
    Last edited by cdseal8; 03-12-2019 at 08:57 AM.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by cdseal8 View Post
    Hi mekaku..
    .cash player sell GLW for 6B - 8B .. as free player you should thankyou GM and thankyou cash player for selling GLW.. think before you speak and feel so right.. before GLW in grabbit , how many player can have GLW? Less than 10 people.. and how much 1 GLW.. its above 20B..
    After grabit GLW is only 8B.. and you said 6B.. once again instead of saying cash player "jerk" you should say thanks to them..
    hi, jerk !! you missing my point, heh?.
    you invest $100 to EARN doubled/tripled FROM FREEPLAYER. AM I RIGHT ?
    oh please don't treat me like a fool. im playing this game for a year and i know how those thing work in the game.
    Dude, just be realistic :
    IF SOMEONE CAN GET 2-4 JACKPOT with $100, that's mean THAT JACKPOT IS EASY TO GET. the question is, why cash-player still selling those goodies so high ? they wanna get EZ CEGEL ? is those bastard know how hard to earn cegel these day ?
    BE HONEST MY FRIEND, YOU SPEND RPS TO GET EZ CEGEL, RIGHT ?
    Say thanks to CASH-PLAYER ? SCREW THEM.

    here the logical earning when GLW in grabbit a month ago :
    $100= 2-4 jackpot(GLW)=12-24B +BD+ASTB2 = 30B++, WTF ?? . "IF" you have money, which one will you chose to earn cegel ? grinding or spend $$$? be honest with yourself. WOW, rght ? i need 3 months to earn 20B cegel, and those cash-player can get 30B just with $100........IS THAT SOUND FAIR ?

    Do you even understand the definition of this word : "social inequality"

    LAST, i never saying spend $$$ is worng, BUT BE FAIR with freeplayer. i spend $$$ too.

    Quote Originally Posted by cdseal8 View Post
    1.paytowin - well if you are really into this game ..
    Hunt everyday ,selling many ingredients players need like breat and vow ,sevis quest or alcanez item.. you will have good money to compete with cash player
    hahaha, look's like someone never taste the PvP/GWH. those phrase LOL. NOOB detected. this is the first time i saw someone denied the fact about the Pay2W in this game. Dude, Seriously ?
    Quote Originally Posted by cdseal8 View Post
    The part of grabit jackpots is not 100% true.. some of them got nothing from 100$
    someone telling me that "they" get 2 GLW with $30-$50. you do realize there is so many GLW seller right now, right ?
    conclusion ? your argument is pointless.

  4. #4
    1st. The truth is not like that bro..
    Some of them maybe get lucky and win 2 glw and 2 astb2 and some bless diamond..
    The question how many players you asked..
    From what i know.. only 3 out of 10 got lucky with 1 glw and some astb2 and bless diamond..
    Only 2 out of 10 got lucky with 2 glw from their 100$

    2nd. all cash player invest money to get benefit.. we sell rps to get cegel because we cant buy cegel so we exchange it with free player.. example for this case selling sakiel zakiel for cegel..

    3rd. If you say you are spending too.. how many we can get back from 100$ sometime 0 everything trash.. have you experienced it? Throw away 100$ and got nothing?if not then listen to this logic..
    December ,January, February u spent 30000 rps and got 0
    (If you sale rps in cegel you got 30b instantly since 100 rps =100million cegel)
    Before grabit glw price = 20B

    So if cash player sell rps in cegel he got 1 glw for 20b and have 10b cegels left..
    But since he spent on grabbit he got 0

    March you spent 100 and you got 3glws , 3 astb 2 and 5 blessed diamond
    5 blessed = 3b cegel
    3 astb 2 = 3.6b cegel
    3 glw = 30b cegel (GLW Price suddenly goes down from 20 into 10b if you lucky u can buy it for 8b)
    So you got 36.6b cegel

    If cash player dont do grabit he should have 40B cegel at this time. Buy 1 glw for 10b and still have 30b

    The 10Billion Cegel price for 1 GLW is not that high like you mentioned..this will give not player benefits like you tell me.. it can only cover what they lose for past 3 months
    And still many players think 10b cegel for GLW is good enough compare than 20B..
    4.its ok you tell me noob or never taste gwh.. but if you wanna be great and still think free player can be best assasin ,best gambler ,best defender ,best archer ,best renegade you can dream and please never wake up coz that will be impossible.. you can be part of good player with good items and played with skills.. but if you wanna be so good in gwh/pvp without spending any pennies.. go delete your char and try to realize life is hard bro..
    5th.Everything in this world need money dude..
    Is this your 1st game or what.. why are you so angry..
    Its a game and business dude.. either paytoplay like "World of warcraft" or pay in item mal like seal..

    If you dont like it ,cant accept it just delete your char..
    This game need money to cover salary for GM , to cover Server Maintenance.

    And if you dont like it .. just go away.. be gentle and be fair
    you are out of this league.. you are too weak for this game.. not smart enough to get better.. and you are just jealous because everyone near you get better.. and you are the one left behind..for many of us this game is still good.. many people like it.. not only about hunt pvp or spend.. some of us have good community to talk and have some fun..

    In the end ,this only game man.. dont take it seriously.. go get real life seriously and back into this game just for fun..

    If you play and you get stressed.. better dont play dude.. you are in the wrong path ^_^

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by cdseal8 View Post
    1st. The truth is not like that bro..
    Some of them maybe get lucky and win 2 glw and 2 astb2 and some bless diamond..
    The question how many players you asked..
    From what i know.. only 3 out of 10 got lucky with 1 glw and some astb2 and bless diamond..
    Only 2 out of 10 got lucky with 2 glw from their 100$
    so tell me, why so many GLW and BD seller in game ? ? ? ? even for now.....(29/03/2019)<< curent date when i reply this.

    Quote Originally Posted by cdseal8 View Post
    3rd. If you say you are spending too.. how many we can get back from 100$ sometime 0 everything trash.. have you experienced it? Throw away 100$ and got nothing?if not then listen to this logic..
    December ,January, February u spent 30000 rps and got 0
    (If you sale rps in cegel you got 30b instantly since 100 rps =100million cegel)
    Before grabit glw price = 20B
    ok FIRST, that's a terrible lie. 30.000 RPS got nothing ? LIAR. any evidence to backing your statment ? nothing !! dude, no proof = HOAX

    Quote Originally Posted by mekaku View Post
    someone telling me that "they" get 2 GLW with $30-$50. you do realize there is so many GLW seller right now, right ?
    conclusion ? your argument is pointless.
    see my statment ? i give u proof from the market itself.
    i never spend $100 bcuz i dont have much money.
    Quote Originally Posted by cdseal8 View Post
    1.paytowin - well if you are really into this game ..
    Hunt everyday ,selling many ingredients players need like breat and vow ,sevis quest or alcanez item.. you will have good money to compete with cash player.
    Quote Originally Posted by cdseal8 View Post
    its ok you tell me noob or never taste gwh.. but if you wanna be great and still think free player can be best assasin ,best gambler ,best defender ,best archer ,best renegade you can dream and please never wake up coz that will be impossible.. you can be part of good player with good items and played with skills.. but if you wanna be so good in gwh/pvp without spending any pennies.. go delete your char and try to realize life is hard bro..
    u see those argument ? contradictive. strange.....right ? first you saying bla bla bla, then u mocking me, lol.
    if u not noob, why u make the first statment about "freeplayer can compete with cashplayer "? hmm ?

    oh last, 1 million dollar question....HAVE U TRY TO EARN CEGEL FROM THE BEGINIng ? from grinding ?
    since u are hard-cashplayer, i think i know the answer.
    Last edited by mekaku; 03-28-2019 at 04:02 PM.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by cdseal8 View Post
    5th.Everything in this world need money dude..
    Is this your 1st game or what.. why are you so angry..
    Its a game and business dude.. either paytoplay like "World of warcraft" or pay in item mal like seal..

    If you dont like it ,cant accept it just delete your char..
    This game need money to cover salary for GM , to cover Server Maintenance.

    And if you dont like it .. just go away.. be gentle and be fair
    you are out of this league.. you are too weak for this game.. not smart enough to get better.. and you are just jealous because everyone near you get better.. and you are the one left behind..for many of us this game is still good.. many people like it.. not only about hunt pvp or spend.. some of us have good community to talk and have some fun..
    you still don't know why im getting mad ? are really that stupid ? is my explanation not enough for you ?
    "social inequality" is this word does not mean anything to you ?

    let tell me you something, jerk..
    my sister playing another game. what game ? ELSWO**

    she grinding 3-7 hours in a day, depend how much time she had.
    in that game grinding 6-7hours/day = can compete with cashplayer.
    she has +11 weapon legend + end game gear (all +9), MANY PREMIUM COSTUME, many excelent Title to use in ARENA/Dungeon and billions ED (In game currency)

    -so tell me, if i grinding in seal 3-7hours in SEAL, can i have LEGENDARY GEAR such RANAEL/DICE(N)/CONAN/TGW/AHW/EINHORN ? NO !!!! HELL NO
    -CAN I get PREMIUM COSTUME WHICH HAVE DDI/ODI ? NO !! NO ACCES.
    -CAN FREEPLAYER COMPETE WITH CASPLAYER ? FCK NO.
    Question, WHY ? bcuz cashplayer love to stay invicible. love to show off their GEAR. LOVE to live like a king. Love bullying people in WZ/Hunger/Colo. Love for being a LEGEND(Legend Pay2win ? SAD....)
    more answer ?

    here the thing my friend, IN ELS**RD there is SOME RESPECT AND LOVE FOR FREEPLAYER and LOW-BUDGET PLAYER.
    IN SEAL ? The GAME IS TRYING BUT THOSE BASTARD CASHPLAYER REFUSING IT.
    MY POINT IS, THE CASHPLAYER IN SEAL HAS NO RESPECT FOR THE FREEPLAYER.

    Jealous ? i call it unfair. a month grinding can be skipped with $100 ? what's the points of grinding then ?
    not smart enough ? TRY TO NOT SPEND YOUR $$$. can u earn 5B cegel/month without your $$$ ?

    Cashplayer in SEAL = LAZZINES PEOPLE WHO WANT GET EZ CEGEL BY ABUSING ANOTHER PLAYER.

    BTW, I LOVE THIS GAME BUT THOSE CASHPLAYER JUST RUINING IT. if i don't why the hell i play this game for years?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by mekaku View Post
    you still don't know why im getting mad ? are really that stupid ? is my explanation not enough for you ?
    "social inequality" is this word does not mean anything to you ?

    let tell me you something, jerk..
    my sister playing another game. what game ? ELSWO**

    she grinding 3-7 hours in a day, depend how much time she had.
    in that game grinding 6-7hours/day = can compete with cashplayer.
    she has +11 weapon legend + end game gear (all +9), MANY PREMIUM COSTUME, many excelent Title to use in ARENA/Dungeon and billions ED (In game currency)

    -so tell me, if i grinding in seal 3-7hours in SEAL, can i have LEGENDARY GEAR such RANAEL/DICE(N)/CONAN/TGW/AHW/EINHORN ? NO !!!! HELL NO
    -CAN I get PREMIUM COSTUME WHICH HAVE DDI/ODI ? NO !! NO ACCES.
    -CAN FREEPLAYER COMPETE WITH CASPLAYER ? FCK NO.
    Question, WHY ? bcuz cashplayer love to stay invicible. love to show off their GEAR. LOVE to live like a king. Love bullying people in WZ/Hunger/Colo. Love for being a LEGEND(Legend Pay2win ? SAD....)
    more answer ?

    here the thing my friend, IN ELS**RD there is SOME RESPECT AND LOVE FOR FREEPLAYER and LOW-BUDGET PLAYER.
    IN SEAL ? The GAME IS TRYING BUT THOSE BASTARD CASHPLAYER REFUSING IT.
    MY POINT IS, THE CASHPLAYER IN SEAL HAS NO RESPECT FOR THE FREEPLAYER.

    Jealous ? i call it unfair. a month grinding can be skipped with $100 ? what's the points of grinding then ?
    not smart enough ? TRY TO NOT SPEND YOUR $$$. can u earn 5B cegel/month without your $$$ ?

    Cashplayer in SEAL = LAZZINES PEOPLE WHO WANT GET EZ CEGEL BY ABUSING ANOTHER PLAYER.

    BTW, I LOVE THIS GAME BUT THOSE CASHPLAYER JUST RUINING IT. if i don't why the hell i play this game for years?

    then, go play ELSWO** with your sister, done, easy~

    you don't want to ( or you can't ) play this game using real money to buy RPS, that is you call

    how can you complain about players who spend real money in this game?

    you want fair? spent your money, otherwise, just keep your mouth shut, play this game or LEAVE

    there are still players who don't spend any money on this game, they can, you can't?

    no money to play this game? go work harder, stop complaining, no one will pity you if you still have this kind of psychological of hate rich

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by StyleBoBo View Post
    then, go play ELSWO** with your sister, done, easy~

    you don't want to ( or you can't ) play this game using real money to buy RPS, that is you call

    how can you complain about players who spend real money in this game?

    you want fair? spent your money, otherwise, just keep your mouth shut, play this game or LEAVE
    no money to play this game? go work harder, stop complaining, no one will pity you if you still have this kind of psychological of hate rich
    im prepared, you know ? triggered ?
    i see that one will coming. going mad because i spell the magic word ? bcuz im revealing you trick, eh mr. casher ?
    see ? you casher does not want a freeplayer has equal gear with you. no matter how, no matter what, casher won't let a freeplayer using Legendary Gear.

    "hi MORON, i comparing this game with those game to show you how exactly a good game should be".
    unfortunately, you just ignorant kid who don't care about "fairness" in a game. i bet you are a braindead player. Pay2win hardcore.

    well, no wonder this game has low base player. Most of casher has this mental sickness--> Greedy, Braindead.

    invest $100 then comback with $200-300$, no not anymore. you want extra money ? work harder man. DONT ABUSING FREEPLAYER to work for you.

    i won't leave, i will banking up cegel as much as i can, so you cashplayer can show some respect to freeplayer. dont worry about me, i have 2-3 laptop. it's gonna be fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by StyleBoBo View Post
    there are still players who don't spend any money on this game, they can, you can't?
    of course THEY CAN !! BUT, CAN THOSE FREEPLAYER COMPETE WITH CASHER ?
    you totally missing my point, dont you ? YOUR statment is so fcking stupid. AFTER ALL MY EXPLANATION HOW THE HELL YOU MAKE STATMENT LIKE THAT.
    RIP english ? or you already born stupid ?
    Last edited by mekaku; 04-11-2019 at 05:48 AM.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by mekaku View Post
    This is some advice form me for FREEBIES and NEWBIE in this game.

    First for all, this game PAY2WIN elemen is bad as Sh*t. so, think 10x before playing this game. But, if play for fun go ahead then.(even idk where is the fun if u gear is a trash)

    SECOND, THIS GAME IS BORING AS HELL. 90% of the time will be DUNGEON and AFK.

    Third, The main reason to stay away from this game is the CASHPLAYER !!!
    THEY ARE JERK !! Most of them. i'll make a simple logical explanation why i calling them a jerk !!
    EXAMPLE :
    1 month ago, there is a excelent goodies in Grabbit to play with(GLW, BD, ASTB2, etc). ofc the cashplayer will spend their money. like say.....$100 dollar to play.
    Here the things : WITH THAT $100 dollar they can earn at least 2-4 JACKPOT!!(GLW is the jackpot).




    so, WHERE THE PROBLEM ? THE PROBLEM IS, THOSE BASTARD SELLING THE GLW for 6B-8B.
    6B-8B = $60-$80. those fcking CASHPLAYER just make A HIGH PROFIT !!! JUST FROM JACKPOT !!!! and they still have BD, ASTB2 etc.

    and if you can not effort the cegel, they will say this : SPEND YOUR OWN MONEY. WHAT A JERK, RIGHT ?

    My Point is, they spend money to earn more money by using "US". US = FREE-PLAYER

    in short, the social inequality between FREE-PlaYER and CASH-PLAYER IS EXTREMLY STUPID IN THIS GAME. Free-player=SLAVE in this game

    OVERALL ? STAY AWAY FROM THIS GAME !!!
    So you really dont know the basics of business dont you...i did spent 100 dollars on that event and you know what? I got nothing.. not even ASTB2 and BD.. it totally depends on your luck.. as for GLW, prices.. When demand is up and stock is low, price went up.. simple.thats basic law of economics.. High profit from jackpots? why not? they earned it. If you got the jackpot i dont think u want to sell it at a loss... for example this month's jackpot is Dryad.. sell me for 100m , ill buy 10 from you.


    I am not blaming you for screaming about the prices..but sounds to me you are just a crying baby..if you got a nice guild or maybe you dont because of your attitude like this, They can take you to Sage/WTW and farm for boxes.. start with the lower end raids in Unison and you can get G recipes and sell those too..

    Quote Originally Posted by mekaku View Post
    you still don't know why im getting mad ? are really that stupid ? is my explanation not enough for you ?
    "social inequality" is this word does not mean anything to you ?

    let tell me you something, jerk..
    my sister playing another game. what game ? ELSWO**

    she grinding 3-7 hours in a day, depend how much time she had.
    in that game grinding 6-7hours/day = can compete with cashplayer.
    she has +11 weapon legend + end game gear (all +9), MANY PREMIUM COSTUME, many excelent Title to use in ARENA/Dungeon and billions ED (In game currency)

    -so tell me, if i grinding in seal 3-7hours in SEAL, can i have LEGENDARY GEAR such RANAEL/DICE(N)/CONAN/TGW/AHW/EINHORN ? NO !!!! HELL NO
    -CAN I get PREMIUM COSTUME WHICH HAVE DDI/ODI ? NO !! NO ACCES.
    -CAN FREEPLAYER COMPETE WITH CASPLAYER ? FCK NO.
    Question, WHY ? bcuz cashplayer love to stay invicible. love to show off their GEAR. LOVE to live like a king. Love bullying people in WZ/Hunger/Colo. Love for being a LEGEND(Legend Pay2win ? SAD....)
    more answer ?

    here the thing my friend, IN ELS**RD there is SOME RESPECT AND LOVE FOR FREEPLAYER and LOW-BUDGET PLAYER.
    IN SEAL ? The GAME IS TRYING BUT THOSE BASTARD CASHPLAYER REFUSING IT.
    MY POINT IS, THE CASHPLAYER IN SEAL HAS NO RESPECT FOR THE FREEPLAYER.

    Jealous ? i call it unfair. a month grinding can be skipped with $100 ? what's the points of grinding then ?
    not smart enough ? TRY TO NOT SPEND YOUR $$$. can u earn 5B cegel/month without your $$$ ?

    Cashplayer in SEAL = LAZZINES PEOPLE WHO WANT GET EZ CEGEL BY ABUSING ANOTHER PLAYER.

    BTW, I LOVE THIS GAME BUT THOSE CASHPLAYER JUST RUINING IT. if i don't why the hell i play this game for years?
    Go play Elsword then.. get out from the game. If you cant spend cash there are PLENTY OF WAYS to do that. people still grind in this game.

    GIT GOOD and go ahead leave the game if you dont feel like staying
    Last edited by KazuMae; 06-17-2019 at 11:57 AM.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by mekaku View Post
    im prepared, you know ? triggered ?
    i see that one will coming. going mad because i spell the magic word ? bcuz im revealing you trick, eh mr. casher ?
    see ? you casher does not want a freeplayer has equal gear with you. no matter how, no matter what, casher won't let a freeplayer using Legendary Gear.

    "hi MORON, i comparing this game with those game to show you how exactly a good game should be".
    unfortunately, you just ignorant kid who don't care about "fairness" in a game. i bet you are a braindead player. Pay2win hardcore.

    well, no wonder this game has low base player. Most of casher has this mental sickness--> Greedy, Braindead.

    invest $100 then comback with $200-300$, no not anymore. you want extra money ? work harder man. DONT ABUSING FREEPLAYER to work for you.

    i won't leave, i will banking up cegel as much as i can, so you cashplayer can show some respect to freeplayer. dont worry about me, i have 2-3 laptop. it's gonna be fun.


    of course THEY CAN !! BUT, CAN THOSE FREEPLAYER COMPETE WITH CASHER ?
    you totally missing my point, dont you ? YOUR statment is so fcking stupid. AFTER ALL MY EXPLANATION HOW THE HELL YOU MAKE STATMENT LIKE THAT.
    RIP english ? or you already born stupid ?
    poor guy, bye~

    doesn't want to spend money then complain about those players who willing to spend money?

    What wrong with your HEAD? you must hurt your head pretty BAD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify