This is some advice form me for FREEBIES and NEWBIE in this game.

First for all, this game PAY2WIN elemen is bad as Sh*t. so, think 10x before playing this game. But, if play for fun go ahead then.(even idk where is the fun if u gear is a trash)

SECOND, THIS GAME IS BORING AS HELL. 90% of the time will be DUNGEON and AFK.

Third, The main reason to stay away from this game is the CASHPLAYER !!!
THEY ARE JERK !! Most of them. i'll make a simple logical explanation why i calling them a jerk !!
EXAMPLE :
1 month ago, there is a excelent goodies in Grabbit to play with(GLW, BD, ASTB2, etc). ofc the cashplayer will spend their money. like say.....$100 dollar to play.
Here the things : WITH THAT $100 dollar they can earn at least 2-4 JACKPOT!!(GLW is the jackpot).

so, WHERE THE PROBLEM ? THE PROBLEM IS, THOSE BASTARD SELLING THE GLW for 6B-8B.
6B-8B = $60-$80. those fcking CASHPLAYER just make A HIGH PROFIT !!! JUST FROM JACKPOT !!!! and they still have BD, ASTB2 etc.

and if you can not effort the cegel, they will say this : SPEND YOUR OWN MONEY. WHAT A JERK, RIGHT ?

My Point is, they spend money to earn more money by using "US". US = FREE-PLAYER

in short, the social inequality between FREE-PlaYER and CASH-PLAYER IS EXTREMLY STUPID IN THIS GAME. Free-player=SLAVE in this game

OVERALL ? STAY AWAY FROM THIS GAME !!!