+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    useless discussion isnt it ?
    u can choose either to spend more money or spend more time + electricity to grind
    there's NO SUCH THING AS "FREE PLAYER", u think u didnt pay for ur electricity bill while you playin ? u think u didnt pay for ur internet provider ?
    u consider urself as "FREE PLAYER" while ure playing online games ? pfft
    just go and play some board games with ur friend then u can consider urself as "FREE PLAYER" who spend nothing while playing

Quote Originally Posted by mekaku View Post
    you still don't know why im getting mad ? Are really that stupid ? Is my explanation not enough for you ?
    "social inequality" is this word does not mean anything to you ?

Let tell me you something, jerk..
    My sister playing another game. What game ? Elswo**

she grinding 3-7 hours in a day, depend how much time she had.
    in that game grinding 6-7hours/day = can compete with cashplayer.
    she has +11 weapon legend + end game gear (all +9), many premium costume, many excelent title to use in arena/dungeon and billions ed (in game currency)

-so tell me, if i grinding in seal 3-7hours in seal, can i have legendary gear such ranael/dice(n)/conan/tgw/ahw/einhorn ? No !!!! Hell no
    -can i get premium costume which have ddi/odi ? No !! No acces.
    -can freeplayer compete with casplayer ? Fck no.
    Question, why ? Bcuz cashplayer love to stay invicible. Love to show off their gear. Love to live like a king. Love bullying people in wz/hunger/colo. Love for being a legend(legend pay2win ? Sad....)
    more answer ?

here the thing my friend, in els**rd there is some respect and love for freeplayer and low-budget player.
    in seal ? the game is trying but those bastard cashplayer refusing it.
    my point is, the cashplayer in seal has no respect for the freeplayer.

jealous ? I call it unfair. A month grinding can be skipped with $100 ? What's the points of grinding then ?
    Not smart enough ? Try to not spend your $$$. Can u earn 5b cegel/month without your $$$ ?

Cashplayer in seal = lazzines people who want get ez cegel by abusing another player.

Btw, i love this game but those cashplayer just ruining it. If i don't why the hell i play this game for years?
    -about the grinding 3-7 hrs in a day ?
    Lets say u can do sage run like 7 times a day, complain abt the old knight scroll ? Go build 7 zerk/apost to do it then ?
    Each run prolly get 2 gold boxes, each gold box gives u 40m to share with ur party. Ex : 5 member/run, one person get around 16m x 7 = 112m a day without ruby etc / more boxes
    in 10 days u can get around 1b if u really doin it
    in a month u can get around 3b or more if u can do sage run with only 3-4 party member
    -premium costume ddi/odi ? Hide and seek event gives u that
    -free player cant compete ? Pfft u just noob without effort

i always farm using my zerk and buyin gear for my pvp character

And then the craftsman update comes. "drop penalty now affect craftsman too" wellplayed gm! Wellplayed!

Quote Originally Posted by mekaku View Post
    This is some advice form me for FREEBIES and NEWBIE in this game.

First for all, this game PAY2WIN elemen is bad as Sh*t. so, think 10x before playing this game. But, if play for fun go ahead then.(even idk where is the fun if u gear is a trash)

SECOND, THIS GAME IS BORING AS HELL. 90% of the time will be DUNGEON and AFK.

Third, The main reason to stay away from this game is the CASHPLAYER !!!
    THEY ARE JERK !! Most of them. i'll make a simple logical explanation why i calling them a jerk !!
    EXAMPLE :
    1 month ago, there is a excelent goodies in Grabbit to play with(GLW, BD, ASTB2, etc). ofc the cashplayer will spend their money. like say.....$100 dollar to play.
    Here the things : WITH THAT $100 dollar they can earn at least 2-4 JACKPOT!!(GLW is the jackpot).

so, WHERE THE PROBLEM ? THE PROBLEM IS, THOSE BASTARD SELLING THE GLW for 6B-8B.
    6B-8B = $60-$80. those fcking CASHPLAYER just make A HIGH PROFIT !!! JUST FROM JACKPOT !!!! and they still have BD, ASTB2 etc.

and if you can not effort the cegel, they will say this : SPEND YOUR OWN MONEY. WHAT A JERK, RIGHT ?

My Point is, they spend money to earn more money by using "US". US = FREE-PLAYER

in short, the social inequality between FREE-PlaYER and CASH-PLAYER IS EXTREMLY STUPID IN THIS GAME. Free-player=SLAVE in this game

OVERALL ? STAY AWAY FROM THIS GAME !!!

I'm sorry,could you say this once more in English please?
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity....Edgar Allan Poe

Date joined May 5 2009 7:29PM

WOW. SOMEONE NECROING MY OLD POST. So manny people got triggered, eh ? But, none of you cannot dennied the fact that CASHER is GREEDY. If you guys want to argue, show your proof, ok ? i did that, but you guys did not.

Oh yeah, btw my plan is working. Now im wearing HTBSW Einhorn.XG, WAHAHAHAHAHA. From ZERO to the best END GAME GEAR. LoL.
    imagine a poor player wearing einhorn. 3.5B cegel left in my bank. HOHOHOHO. Do not jealos and salty guys...
    Quote Originally Posted by icanbewithyou View Post
    -about the grinding 3-7 hrs in a day ?
    Lets say u can do sage run like 7 times a day, complain abt the old knight scroll ? Go build 7 zerk/apost to do it then ?
    Each run prolly get 2 gold boxes, each gold box gives u 40m to share with ur party. Ex : 5 member/run, one person get around 16m x 7 = 112m a day without ruby etc / more boxes
    in 10 days u can get around 1b if u really doin it
    in a month u can get around 3b or more if u can do sage run with only 3-4 party member
    -premium costume ddi/odi ? Hide and seek event gives u that
    -free player cant compete ? Pfft u just noob without effort

i always farm using my zerk and buyin gear for my pvp character
    1. Don't fool me boy, The only way to get premi costume DDI/ODI is from Top-up. But pls, show me the proof.
    2. So, you asking me to grind to sage 7 times/day ? what next ? WTW/Einhorn 7times/day ? Dude, not everyone has a time like you.
    3. After everything you say, it just THEORY.
    4. Are you Casher ? bcuz your theory and bla bla bla sound like bullsh1t.

Last, Dont worry about me, i already have HTBSW Ein.XG. Oh yeah, WITH NO EFFORT btw.
    Last edited by mekaku; 03-21-2020 at 11:05 PM.

HAHAHA.. Mekaku,, this post was funny but true,, yeah.. (kinda hard to tell)

Please.. Before we start.. consider that because this is a Game..

purpose of a game is a Fun.. FOR FUN..

some people feeling good by bullying people and some just kind.. we cannot generallized it here..

I am among the oldest player here.. and i can understand you..
    but just dont ruin the game for sake,, please.. i love this game..

Remember..
    This game is our beloved game.. Cash is good for people who used that..
    and this game need that Cash for sure.. Please remember this..
    as free players.. just dont be sad.. GM will always make it good for everyone.. (they prepared for it)

JUST ENJOY THE GAME LIKE ME.. FOR 13th YEARS... WKWK LOL..

-Best Regards-
    -A Master Guild in Seal USA 2006-

Quote Originally Posted by JustAppear View Post
    HAHAHA.. Mekaku,, this post was funny but true,, yeah.. (kinda hard to tell)

Please.. Before we start.. consider that because this is a Game..

purpose of a game is a Fun.. FOR FUN..

some people feeling good by bullying people and some just kind.. we cannot generallized it here..

I am among the oldest player here.. and i can understand you..
    but just dont ruin the game for sake,, please.. i love this game..

Remember..
    This game is our beloved game.. Cash is good for people who used that..
    and this game need that Cash for sure.. Please remember this..
    as free players.. just dont be sad.. GM will always make it good for everyone.. (they prepared for it)

JUST ENJOY THE GAME LIKE ME.. FOR 13th YEARS... WKWK LOL..

-Best Regards-
    -A Master Guild in Seal USA 2006-

this game has changed A LOT now

not only the game itself but also the players, event the GM's team

dam...I miss ex-GM's team soooooo much, they were more professional and they did respond in the game ( this is the most important ), the GM's team now? they don't event reply you anymore