+ Reply to Thread

Vengeance... Always an option!

My ****ing ass is it always an option.
    Fix the venge system for **** sake, I venged someone today and it put me underneath a ****ing bridge and I was stuck under there until I ported out and couldn't do **** to the person I wanted to venge.

OK It was funny for 5 minutes being the troll under the bridge quite literally and I had fun swimming in the river for a little while but then the rage started filling up inside me and so I have to let it out on forums right now.

FIX YO ****INGGGG ****!
    Quote Originally Posted by varneza View Post
    TOMKNIGHTTHE2ND IS BETTER U STOP PLAY ROHAN AND TAKE BETTER EDUCATION FAT KID U REPLY ALL FORUM CUZ YOU DONT HAVE REAL LIFE IDIOT YOU LOOK STUPID KID CRITIC ALL AND CRY SO MUCH LIKE FAT BOY DONT HAVE CANDIES OR UR CAKES EACH DAYS
    ITS EASY TALK **** TO ALL PLAYERS BUT WRITE UR NICK NAME CHAR HERE IF UR NOT FAGGET
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Tom I dont have 3 breasts for the 100th time stop being an idiot

Your life sucks. Find him again :P

xAmeN-9x priest- Solace
    Apocalypse
    I hate stupid people

No, I want 300k from YNK so I can recharge venge.
    Quote Originally Posted by varneza View Post
    TOMKNIGHTTHE2ND IS BETTER U STOP PLAY ROHAN AND TAKE BETTER EDUCATION FAT KID U REPLY ALL FORUM CUZ YOU DONT HAVE REAL LIFE IDIOT YOU LOOK STUPID KID CRITIC ALL AND CRY SO MUCH LIKE FAT BOY DONT HAVE CANDIES OR UR CAKES EACH DAYS
    ITS EASY TALK **** TO ALL PLAYERS BUT WRITE UR NICK NAME CHAR HERE IF UR NOT FAGGET
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Tom I dont have 3 breasts for the 100th time stop being an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by TomKnightThe2nd View Post
    No, I want 300k from YNK so I can recharge venge.
    I like your style.

xAmeN-9x priest- Solace
    Apocalypse
    I hate stupid people

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    I dont understand how they screwed up something that worked flawless for over 2 years that just involved a simple teleportation of max. 6 game entities to the spot where another game entity already is. It baffles me why we have to endure this now, one would think that would pop up as an issue in the Open or Closed Beta, but not after years of a fully released game.

It started off with them adding an update which screwed up the system and caused black screens while venging. In YNK's attempt to fix the black screen, which they did btw, they completely ****ed it up in another way. Honestly I'm afraid to ask them to fix it anymore, the last time I venged someone I ended up floating in the sky way above Cala. When I hit the GH button to teleport I ended up down in Cala, I did get the venge but they way I finally got there was a tad messed up.
    Joey
    115 Str Defender
    Commander of RestInPieces

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    I dont understand how they screwed up something that worked flawless for over 2 years that just involved a simple teleportation of max. 6 game entities to the spot where another game entity already is. It baffles me why we have to endure this now, one would think that would pop up as an issue in the Open or Closed Beta, but not after years of a fully released game.
    Yes, this always makes me QQ.

Also! Fix the IM recharges wtf they don't work still.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost