+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by LaisMoraes View Post
    Well i knew 3 good DS at isen ALL inactive lmfao one of them Discover the old bug on blunt mastery of temp is now usable on DS idk where is him anymore i guess he taking a break of game... Still some of them around But not one rly on Max gear i made a DS i liked but It need Magic/meele to do good dmg so i got bored to try Farm hybrid onyx pieces and trans opa charr... This creppy **** give Hp in place Magic so only worth for glitch Zhen Mastery at this moment i'm quite affraid of Trinity Balance im playing with Rumir/Priest/Noir hoping they not Ruin this class and on isen they only Farm with dhans... PvP with dhans and this end of Season is a **** no one kill nobody cause of big Hp only kill with 100% ALL stats on PA and i only take my 10 points steal 100 points Boss with Rumir skill and help "less" is enough to take a Win i like when Season begins i hit high with a Hp arrendal is so funny
    Sounds pretty much like what I expected it to be like on ISEN. You can't make an trans opaniel zhen with melee %? You should be able to reach like what, 80% Melee? Combine your sage with defender/guard for the auras and Rumir/priest for 50% all stats and you'll have a class that farms much faster than dhans, even before the nerf. The PA badge is pretty bad on ISEN as well I see lol, in Jainus at the end of the PA season the server is completely dead, nothing is happening but afk farm & PA. Every season the amount of PVP has gotten less, I even completely gave up PVP and just focus on doing 15 stage superior dungeon runs since there isn't really anyone to pvp/compete with.

GMs but also many players seem to like the PA badge and apparently want to see the PVP activity die (which is the only thing that made rohan special compared to other MMOs). I've done everything I can do try and change this but my efforts were probably futile.
    Last edited by sniperss335; 03-11-2019 at 05:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sniperss335 View Post
    Sounds pretty much like what I expected it to be like on ISEN. You can't make an trans opaniel zhen with melee %? You should be able to reach like what, 80% Melee? Combine your sage with defender/guard for the auras and Rumir/priest for 50% all stats and you'll have a class that farms much faster than dhans, even before the nerf. The PA badge is pretty bad on ISEN as well I see lol, in Jainus at the end of the PA season the server is completely dead, nothing is happening but afk farm & PA. Every season the amount of PVP has gotten less, I even completely gave up PVP and just focus on doing 15 stage superior dungeon runs since there isn't really anyone to pvp/compete with.

GMs but also many players seem to like the PA badge and apparently want to see the PVP activity die (which is the only thing that made rohan special compared to other MMOs). I've done everything I can do try and change this but my efforts were probably futile.
    Maybe you dont know much about trans opa weapons cause upg is much better but trans opa Zhen also give Hp this mean is better Farm a hybrid Zhen... cuz opa no worth much,DS is a class rly stronger but no one at isen look much at It cuz like templar need time...Need much gear to be "The Best" on isen they combine Priest/Rumir/Guardian/Defender with dhans + one class prolly templar or noir but no one look at DS,DK,Giants,Wizz,Lock the truth dhans is always the "main" isen is so empty they only have eyes for dhans i cant blame them always been the Best class for PvP for Farm I'm feel Sad to not see much Giants DS,DK Wizards im not playing much anymore quite busy but i have time to come on forum check some posts,even game like that i still like It...I was playing cause of my friend he stopped but im still here lmfao trying...Sometimes i think in go to jainus but i dont have money to waste but on isen i still like play support class is kinda funny see always the Rumir/Priest on hk at sz or follow on tsb for bless/alm and the dhan doing all but the hk not get tired to "play'' The PA bagde on isen only make Impossible to kill others some guys still die even with It but they saying The next Season is The last... I want to see this game without tu s bagde How we gonna Farm abbys lul
    Isen - Lais SweetBaby Carol

If ranger or Avenger is a pvp class only since they got no aoe... They supposed to be the best in pvp... That my normal thinking... But if a class like Wiz or scout that really all they can do is farm... They at least should be the best in pve..