+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    good for farm only ? dhan still overpower lol . every pa predators cleaan 2/10p areea super fast because their high crits and some by rumir **** class and it was suposed to be an global pa for all class . Also there are 2 **** class : priest and defender , no1 care for them just crying to give more power for dhans .
    i recomend u to play golf and dont try to explain how poor are assasin class because i see them on PA top every day .u just prove me how ignorant can be ppl on rohan . go play golf pls

Quote Originally Posted by yubyta View Post
    good for farm only ? dhan still overpower lol . every pa predators cleaan 2/10p areea super fast because their high crits and some by rumir **** class and it was suposed to be an global pa for all class . Also there are 2 **** class : priest and defender , no1 care for them just crying to give more power for dhans .
    i recomend u to play golf and dont try to explain how poor are assasin class because i see them on PA top every day .u just prove me how ignorant can be ppl on rohan . go play golf pls
    They can clean mobs fast in PA , but pvp wise predator sucks ass . Do you even pvp on Jainus or just talk ?

I guess nobody knows about you cause you are a non factor ? Keep walking hue.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

NON FACTOR no need to pvp , i can test whit same gear/lvl on COLISEUM only diferent classes .No need to be famous to give mi opinion,every one can, or u got a monopol on forum ? go to play golf and calm dawn

NON FACTOR no need to pvp , i can test whit same gear/lvl on COLISEUM only diferent classes .No need to be famous to give mi opinion,every one can, or u got a monopol on forum ? go to play golf and calm dawn

Hue Salty ? Hue hue
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Why such post, asking a usual question regarding something of game.
    Has yet got taken into a childish fight?
    Let go.
    I'd like to learn more about Dhans.
    The Grandpa Everyone Wants, That Only Enigma Has!

Quote Originally Posted by QuadraMagic View Post
    Why such post, asking a usual question regarding something of game.
    Has yet got taken into a childish fight?
    Let go.
    I'd like to learn more about Dhans.
    The forums is a huge pile of salt, I'm a collector of salt, thus I reside here. I warn you things get heated real quickly around here and 90% of the people are trolls xD.

If you want to learn more about dhans, make one and play it for some time, then you'll learn all there is to know.

I read you're new, read the guide I wrote, it's in my signature. If you have any questions, you'll be in quite capable hands with Jenny but I can also help out if you need some specific advice.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    The forums is a huge pile of salt, I'm a collector of salt, thus I reside here. I warn you things get heated real quickly around here and 90% of the people are trolls xD.

If you want to learn more about dhans, make one and play it for some time, then you'll learn all there is to know.

I read you're new, read the guide I wrote, it's in my signature. If you have any questions, you'll be in quite capable hands with Jenny but I can also help out if you need some specific advice.
    If i just look at it as part of the foreplay, it's actually not that bad at all! Haha!!

I haven't had such good lecture in a while of my aches.

My sincere gratitude, White Arctic Fox.
    The Grandpa Everyone Wants, That Only Enigma Has!

Quote Originally Posted by QuadraMagic View Post
    If i just look at it as part of the foreplay, it's actually not that bad at all! Haha!!

I haven't had such good lecture in a while of my aches.

My sincere gratitude, White Arctic Fox.
    You're welcome
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Lul Dhans still good at some point... but a simple loop or imunity scroll or DS/DK Break them "high crits" so maybe is the time to bring Wizards to crit imunity anyways they Nerf the class and they still make drama... Predators take ALL mobs easily lul they still Farm good but they not the same as before If you from isen well Darling keep calm cuz most of guys only gear up predators good Farmer/PvP is rare find anothers geared...
    and i recomend you to play golf xDD i respect your opinion they still good But not Op anymore....
    Isen - Lais SweetBaby Carol

Quote Originally Posted by LaisMoraes View Post
    Lul Dhans still good at some point... but a simple loop or imunity scroll or DS/DK Break them "high crits" so maybe is the time to bring Wizards to crit imunity anyways they Nerf the class and they still make drama... Predators take ALL mobs easily lul they still Farm good but they not the same as before If you from isen well Darling keep calm cuz most of guys only gear up predators good Farmer/PvP is rare find anothers geared...
    and i recomend you to play golf xDD i respect your opinion they still good But not Op anymore....
    Is there even one person on ISEN who made a maxed out dragon sage to farm? It took people 2 years to listen to me on Janinus to max sages, I wonder how long it's gonna take people on ISEN lmfao.

And yes, if you ask me, dhan is quite balanced atm, with many ways to counterplay against their crits. They are still ok to farm with and pvp with but like you said, not totally broken anymore. Which is why it's called ''balance patch''
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster