+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
    Its okay I guess, apparently it really turned out like what you predicted, that they will nerf dhan but not much. I cant remember about DB, was it give 20% agi boost at lv7 and now 40%?
    Howeverr, in my opinion that invenom nerf was too much, like how can you kill a sage now? I found myself to rather get another target in PA rather than wasting my tiime whacking on dekan now. But then again PA has changed to Point Arena so whatever.. (**** of..f)
    TL;DR I am okay with it, adapt and overcome
    You make the mistake to compare a class that had it's balance patch, with a class that did not lol. Sage did not have their balance patch yet, there is no point in comparing it to dhan for now. Once all classes are patched, it will be possible to compare them.

Quote Originally Posted by LaisMoraes View Post
    Wanted know How much Magic and int a Lock can get with Brain blow/alm stealed
    I have not tested this with both BB and alm but I reached up to a maximum of 200-220k magic attack with all self 7s, alm 7s, party buffs (Rumir/priest), alm scroll 30% and upg staff with 90% MA.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemello View Post
    **** YNK!

I'm so mad, I past last 2 years with my dhan upgraded killing all server and soloing farm anywhere inlcuding bosses, now I got nerf. I will quit.!!!

LMAOOOO!!! seruiouslyy this nerfed should have been even worst, ppl who had a chance to offer a upgrade katar and good gear had a lot of good farm and good events on last years. so now they not anymore the best char on game.
    And I'm total happy that finnaly game starting to become balanced.

BEFORE: just 1 char dhan pro geared to kill all entire players
    AFTER: Party needed to start thinking in kos someone now! interesting. it should had happen already long time ago.

Guy come complain can't kill Dekan solo!!! NICEEE!! stupid is u could kill dekan with 2 hits as dhan. now u have to became friends or join a guild and ask help on other classes to help u kill someone
    SO happy for that, even more happy for those PRO players that now QQ for noob recruitments!

KEEP FINNALY THE NICE WORK THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING, YNK.
    hahaha Pedro el perrrrooooooooo just stfu. Nothing you produce with that walnutbrain of yours has ever made sense XD.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

[QUOTE=White Arctic Fox;364403]You make the mistake to compare a class that had it's balance patch, with a class that did not lol. Sage did not have their balance patch yet, there is no point in comparing it to dhan for now. Once all classes are patched, it will be possible to compare them.

you made a mistake too i guess, i said in PA now, idk what will happen after sage patch. Im not generally comparing both class cause theres never end on that.

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    You make the mistake to compare a class that had it's balance patch, with a class that did not lol. Sage did not have their balance patch yet, there is no point in comparing it to dhan for now. Once all classes are patched, it will be possible to compare them.

you made a mistake too i guess, i said in PA now, idk what will happen after sage patch. Im not generally comparing both class cause theres never end on that.
    Ah I misunderstood your post then but yea, sages are currently too tanky, this will probably be nerfed in their patch.

PS: Quotation seems sick XD

PPS lvl 7 DB went form 40% do 30%
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 03-02-2019 at 08:02 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    Ah I misunderstood your post then but yea, sages are currently too tanky, this will probably be nerfed in their patch.

PS: Quotation seems sick XD

PPS lvl 7 DB went form 40% do 30%
    its okay human error is normal, nobody is perfect

yeah they are too tanky now smh*

Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
    its okay human error is normal, nobody is perfect

yeah they are too tanky now smh*
    Tanky? With commander and sup. Commander badge yes. No badge, sage is easy.

Quote Originally Posted by vhints0270 View Post
    Tanky? With commander and sup. Commander badge yes. No badge, sage is easy.
    ah yeah i forgot these thing plays role too :/

didin't udnerstund yet if you are agaisnt the dhan patch.

Arctic let me know… Templar!?

sheeps they all go eventually somewhere somehow to the same destiny. are you a sheep?

and btw, my walnutbrain since I saw dupe items in players and then nothing happen, no good. (tuturials on YOUTUBE how you dupe items) barelly like 90% ranged atack helment and so on! it's pretty easy PRO'S
    when I see regular players beeing helped by Guild masters of ynk, no good
    , when u see players like Hector playing GOD on game, and making events for all server speaking in all chat for all game, again --- no good (maybe those are not good for you pvp with!!! lick them is betetr, sheep)

this is playing with players that really play the game.

if you trully want to be helpfull for others just tell us here the guide of cheat engine!!! .! it's the only think we would like to really know PRO! now your knowledge over classes and skills and etc etc it cames easily

so once more my walnutbrain tells me that the only retarded here it's you cause you keep insisiting giving your feedback and your opinions over a game that is completly corrupt.
    well maybe you are one of those that are favored over the years.

AKA pedro el perro aka walnutbrain but for sure aka NO SCAMER aka NO SCAMER aka NO SCAMER and again NO SCAMER! 8 years bro that is my reputation, what is yours?

My word is everything, yours are like so many others …. dumb voices will never reach the heaven
    Please after Guardian patch give your feedback here, looking forward to read it. Lmao!
    Last edited by Gemello; 03-03-2019 at 06:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemello View Post
    and btw, my walnutbrain since I saw dupe items in players and then nothing happen, no good. (tuturials on YOUTUBE how you dupe items) barelly like 90% ranged atack helment and so on! it's pretty easy PRO'S
    when I see regular players beeing helped by Guild masters of ynk, no good
    , when u see players like Hector playing GOD on game, and making events for all server speaking in all chat for all game, again --- no good (maybe those are not good for you pvp with!!! lick them is betetr, sheep)

this is playing with players that really play the game.

if you trully want to be helpfull for others just tell us here the guide of cheat engine!!! .! it's the only think we would like to really know PRO! now your knowledge over classes and skills and etc etc it cames easily

so once more my walnutbrain tells me that the only retarded here it's you cause you keep insisiting giving your feedback and your opinions over a game that is completly corrupt.
    well maybe you are one of those that are favored over the years.

AKA pedro el perro aka walnutbrain but for sure aka NO SCAMER aka NO SCAMER aka NO SCAMER and again NO SCAMER! 8 years bro that is my reputation, what is yours?

My word is everything, yours are like so many others …. dumb voices will never reach the heaven
    Please after Guardian patch give your feedback here, looking forward to read it. Lmao!
    Sorry to Interview but who are you suppost be?I Never Saw you on forum making anything useful like White Fox, i'm not defending him but he made a big Guide for New Rohan players most of him own posts is useful for somenthing cant say same about you i guess only come here to try blame others... Also the post is about the balance not about "SCAM" so pls lets Focus on theme and forget about drama and QQ...
    Isen - Lais SweetBaby Carol

Quote Originally Posted by LaisMoraes View Post
    Sorry to Interview but who are you suppost be?I Never Saw you on forum making anything useful like White Fox, i'm not defending him but he made a big Guide for New Rohan players most of him own posts is useful for somenthing cant say same about you i guess only come here to try blame others... Also the post is about the balance not about "SCAM" so pls lets Focus on theme and forget about drama and QQ...
    well you don't know me but you say that I only came here to blame others… you need to decide your point of view... or you know me or you do not know me, period.
    also I speak with knowledge over the years that I had play, for what I had play , for what I have seen …. back then they weren't hutner kits, I come from that era! sorry if I don't waste time making guides, playing 1 hour per day is already enough for me and come to this forum and others while I'm at work is my fun .
    and yes I come here to support the patch and YNK work.
    what have been done to dhan class also I do belive that this patch could have happen already long time ago.

Saying this do I have to tell you if I did test with Almighty with 3.0 katar or pro items or ****? well maybe yes maybe not, I'm not friend of any GM neither use cheats.
    If I would had access like this "old pro players" that the only guide they possecc is the only one they will not give you.
    that is CHEAT ENGINE guide.

And my drama on this forum is only one my friend maybe not same as yours but is not to make AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, is to make ROHAN BLOOD FEUD GREAT AGAIN!

YNK: Nerfed them all and balance all classes again like they were before at same point, PERMENT BAN those who have contribute for a bad comunity on this game like SCAMERS , CHEAT USERS , DUPE ITEMS.
    or
    Just give us the guides/tricks that some players have recieved from your organization over the years.

wlanutbrain OUT!