+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    Is there even one person on ISEN who made a maxed out dragon sage to farm? It took people 2 years to listen to me on Janinus to max sages, I wonder how long it's gonna take people on ISEN lmfao.

And yes, if you ask me, dhan is quite balanced atm, with many ways to counterplay against their crits. They are still ok to farm with and pvp with but like you said, not totally broken anymore. Which is why it's called ''balance patch''
    Well i knew 3 good DS at isen ALL inactive lmfao one of them Discover the old bug on blunt mastery of temp is now usable on DS idk where is him anymore i guess he taking a break of game... Still some of them around But not one rly on Max gear i made a DS i liked but It need Magic/meele to do good dmg so i got bored to try Farm hybrid onyx pieces and trans opa charr... This creppy **** give Hp in place Magic so only worth for glitch Zhen Mastery at this moment i'm quite affraid of Trinity Balance im playing with Rumir/Priest/Noir hoping they not Ruin this class and on isen they only Farm with dhans... PvP with dhans and this end of Season is a **** no one kill nobody cause of big Hp only kill with 100% ALL stats on PA and i only take my 10 points steal 100 points Boss with Rumir skill and help "less" is enough to take a Win i like when Season begins i hit high with a Hp arrendal is so funny
    Isen - Lais SweetBaby Carol

Quote Originally Posted by LaisMoraes View Post
    Well i knew 3 good DS at isen ALL inactive lmfao one of them Discover the old bug on blunt mastery of temp is now usable on DS idk where is him anymore i guess he taking a break of game... Still some of them around But not one rly on Max gear i made a DS i liked but It need Magic/meele to do good dmg so i got bored to try Farm hybrid onyx pieces and trans opa charr... This creppy **** give Hp in place Magic so only worth for glitch Zhen Mastery at this moment i'm quite affraid of Trinity Balance im playing with Rumir/Priest/Noir hoping they not Ruin this class and on isen they only Farm with dhans... PvP with dhans and this end of Season is a **** no one kill nobody cause of big Hp only kill with 100% ALL stats on PA and i only take my 10 points steal 100 points Boss with Rumir skill and help "less" is enough to take a Win i like when Season begins i hit high with a Hp arrendal is so funny
    Sounds pretty much like what I expected it to be like on ISEN. You can't make an trans opaniel zhen with melee %? You should be able to reach like what, 80% Melee? Combine your sage with defender/guard for the auras and Rumir/priest for 50% all stats and you'll have a class that farms much faster than dhans, even before the nerf. The PA badge is pretty bad on ISEN as well I see lol, in Jainus at the end of the PA season the server is completely dead, nothing is happening but afk farm & PA. Every season the amount of PVP has gotten less, I even completely gave up PVP and just focus on doing 15 stage superior dungeon runs since there isn't really anyone to pvp/compete with.

GMs but also many players seem to like the PA badge and apparently want to see the PVP activity die (which is the only thing that made rohan special compared to other MMOs). I've done everything I can do try and change this but my efforts were probably futile.
    Last edited by sniperss335; 03-11-2019 at 05:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sniperss335 View Post
    Sounds pretty much like what I expected it to be like on ISEN. You can't make an trans opaniel zhen with melee %? You should be able to reach like what, 80% Melee? Combine your sage with defender/guard for the auras and Rumir/priest for 50% all stats and you'll have a class that farms much faster than dhans, even before the nerf. The PA badge is pretty bad on ISEN as well I see lol, in Jainus at the end of the PA season the server is completely dead, nothing is happening but afk farm & PA. Every season the amount of PVP has gotten less, I even completely gave up PVP and just focus on doing 15 stage superior dungeon runs since there isn't really anyone to pvp/compete with.

GMs but also many players seem to like the PA badge and apparently want to see the PVP activity die (which is the only thing that made rohan special compared to other MMOs). I've done everything I can do try and change this but my efforts were probably futile.
    Maybe you dont know much about trans opa weapons cause upg is much better but trans opa Zhen also give Hp this mean is better Farm a hybrid Zhen... cuz opa no worth much,DS is a class rly stronger but no one at isen look much at It cuz like templar need time...Need much gear to be "The Best" on isen they combine Priest/Rumir/Guardian/Defender with dhans + one class prolly templar or noir but no one look at DS,DK,Giants,Wizz,Lock the truth dhans is always the "main" isen is so empty they only have eyes for dhans i cant blame them always been the Best class for PvP for Farm I'm feel Sad to not see much Giants DS,DK Wizards im not playing much anymore quite busy but i have time to come on forum check some posts,even game like that i still like It...I was playing cause of my friend he stopped but im still here lmfao trying...Sometimes i think in go to jainus but i dont have money to waste but on isen i still like play support class is kinda funny see always the Rumir/Priest on hk at sz or follow on tsb for bless/alm and the dhan doing all but the hk not get tired to "play'' The PA bagde on isen only make Impossible to kill others some guys still die even with It but they saying The next Season is The last... I want to see this game without tu s bagde How we gonna Farm abbys lul

True... Some class just out dmg others and it's will never change.

Dhan got nerf... So temp guard noir will back to top pvp class.

Its will never really change the fact that there is classes who always be OP then others.. And ohter class will always stay in the buttom.

Temp... Ds.... Pred... Guardian... Noir.... Rumir...... Ranger. And maybe savage ( only Hector play it for his main and I also not sure 100 % on that cus he got 6 chars)

Reset of the chars will always gona be Alt / support..... / second account ( just in case you will get bored after years from your top chars I list above.)

And it's will stay that way till I see a real balanced patch.

I mean.. In rohan history Wiz supposed to be the best pve class ( that's whaylt they write on the website when you have a look on that class.

In reality.. I believe Wiz with max gear ( 3.0 staff upg... Abyss max psy... Last tittle and lvl.. .. Last Chakra rings... And lts say tali elemental plus 6... Abs set... Now lts say all the gear are +12..

I believe wiz will able to do max of 250k dmg normal hit on mobs and that's will be a dream to see it lol..

While a noob pred with opa katar and really normal gear not even last.... Can make this dmg...

So the point is... Rohan is for 6 or 7 class and will remain that way forever...

If ranger or Avenger is a pvp class only since they got no aoe... They supposed to be the best in pvp... That my normal thinking... But if a class like Wiz or scout that really all they can do is farm... They at least should be the best in pve..

Quote Originally Posted by Eliedri99 View Post
    True... Some class just out dmg others and it's will never change.

Dhan got nerf... So temp guard noir will back to top pvp class.

Its will never really change the fact that there is classes who always be OP then others.. And ohter class will always stay in the buttom.

Temp... Ds.... Pred... Guardian... Noir.... Rumir...... Ranger. And maybe savage ( only Hector play it for his main and I also not sure 100 % on that cus he got 6 chars)

Reset of the chars will always gona be Alt / support..... / second account ( just in case you will get bored after years from your top chars I list above.)

And it's will stay that way till I see a real balanced patch.

I mean.. In rohan history Wiz supposed to be the best pve class ( that's whaylt they write on the website when you have a look on that class.

In reality.. I believe Wiz with max gear ( 3.0 staff upg... Abyss max psy... Last tittle and lvl.. .. Last Chakra rings... And lts say tali elemental plus 6... Abs set... Now lts say all the gear are +12..

I believe wiz will able to do max of 250k dmg normal hit on mobs and that's will be a dream to see it lol..

While a noob pred with opa katar and really normal gear not even last.... Can make this dmg...

So the point is... Rohan is for 6 or 7 class and will remain that way forever...
    Let's see after ALL balance patch How game Will be hoping they surprise with human balance and the others comming...Hoping my extra 20% dd not get nerf lmfao

But Wizards was the unique class with aoe regular atack... Later savages and after put 100x+ skills they Begin put aoe for almost ALL class i cant blame them in do It... But Wizard begun be useeles everyone used to make them on past for troll stun/debuff etc wizz have two debuffs useeles...the "high dmg" is from skills but on guys +50 skill perma resist... So what the point to make wizz?If Rumir farm too,also support better dont die easily...Just need a hyancith set and Farm everywhere with a 1 ABS arrendal and Wizard It need a onyx set a good staff and careful to he not bug and die on rebuff cause of Psy Shield... Its kinda funny my noir do like 1k dmg on wizz with trans opa set geared... But take It in one rear blast...Again we ask ourselfs for what make a wizz?If a Rumir with less gears looks better If a Noob dhan with Hp katar do better...For what make a wizz who make one gear up It is cuz rly like Wizards cuz in terms on Atractive low dmg low Hp low resistance crit imunity...I have scrolls...Idk If is like that on jainus.
    On isen we have chimera sphere no one even waste time to evolve a arrendal with that abbys comming on isen no one Will even have use for It im feel Sad to not see Wizards Berserkers Savages DK DS always Will have a class better than other but i think in terms of defense It could be more bad for example increase 80% in agi but decrease 40% of your PvP defense this make The class stronger and weak at same time for example
    This my opinion maybe this worth maybe not idk...But i know verry well they wont do It but my opinion os over here (bad english sorry).lmfao

ya..... wiz and scout supposed to be the best pve class in rohan...because simply that the only thing they can do.

i dont see a point of making them for real.... i make mine to test it after patch..... so disappointing

I do agree that scout/wiz are pretty crappy in PVE, that is, for abyss/hero farm. The issue with those classes is that they are ranged and have AOE damage. You would need to change their skillset/buffs and apply changes that would only work for PVE, so that they deal high PVE damage but low-medium PVP damage. If you just buff their damage to infinity, they will AOE everything down before you can even get near them, which is something that has to be prevented.

As for Wizard/Warlock, these classes are very versatile and certainly not useless in PVP. If you ask me wiz is equally usefull as support as for example a Rumir, same goes for warlocks. The problem is that like you said, everyone goes predator because all you need to do is click someone and auto attack it 3x and it's dead. 90% of the players in this game forgot how to use certain combos and forgot which classes/skills counter certain other classes/skills. Just because most players are just really bad at this game, doesn't mean those classes are equally bad, they are just wrongly used.

As for Dragon Sage, braindead people focus on dhan because they think that it's ''easiest'' but dhan also need a full party around it to farm in the new spots. So that's not an excuse to not play sage or temp. I've said it many many times before, dragon sage has the highest potential as a PVE farmer it will beat every other class dps and defense wise except for a savage with all buffs. Opaniel wep will be fine on sage and you don't need the HP%.

I reached 160k pdf/mdf, 1,5M melee and 14,5k intel on sage. These stats alone will block all critical damage from monsters (beside superior dung stage 11+) and will make you kill mobs very fast, even the normal hits from abyss mobs are low because of your insane pdf/mdf.

There really isn't a single reason you can name why you couldn't reach these stats in ISEN, the only thing you guys lack vs jainus is the 100-120% HP boost on upg weapons. The melee % on opaniel weapons is better (upg zhen has 56% melee), the total amount of intel you can get is higher (Upg zhen doesn't give intel) so the effectiveness of crit immun/impen is even higher.

The main reason why noone in isen made a max sage is because it's a small, stubborn and toxic communiny from which most players want to feel like special snowflakes that hate upgrades rather than to test things and actually play what's best. This isn't so much different from Jainus, be it that jainus is way more populated so some individuals will break the meta and try something new, which inspires others to do the same if it works.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

dont forget upg its not just way more hp....its alos more crit.....more dd

those 3 things ...hp/dd/crit is the change game when its come to pve new maps or pvp in general...

that why ... player with upg will always kill faster in pvp and pve then non upg player....

maybe only pred with opa katar can beat some ohter class with upg....but again we back to the point of only this classes are useable and that why u will see only preds in isen most mostly...

I dont have nothing against upg weapons or jainus ppl...I Just dont have money to pay 40k rps on a upg weapon,jainus is more populated but is a expensive server...Also we no have drama about ilegal items all calm im not saying that to try make isen better but for who not lke spend or not like upg weapons/Farm isen is a good server for this you still dont get what im trying to say about the trans opa Zhen and Charr both without any Stone give 45% Hp this mean no meele on weapon Just If u put a sockets we not choice If is meele/Magic It come 45% hp transcended this mean is pointless have a DS with trans opa charr Just onyx or abbys you're right about wizz and Lock for Warlock looks better in terms of damage Wizard compare it to a Rumir he not even have heal, also low Hp and dd opa weapons also have less damage drop… diferent of upgs no one think in DS no one on isen not even have The last chakra If have The Second one is a rare no one there look at those rings even It being The Best Ring of game is so expensive to make It also this “50%” enchance/Reinforcement events not even like that i cant really jugde jainus cuz idk much about this server i just know what i see on forum and looking what i see i can only see arrogant players trying be better than each other spending alot to be The “Best” on isen we have some dudes like that after all is Just a game we ALL here to have fun not to blame others and we not know How persons really are you say isen comunity os toxic If you saying cause of D4rius he not event play anymore or some guys “crying” about “GM did this” this is normal here and i guess o jainus not everyone agree with what gm does well...Lets back to my toughts about balance lmfao on PA always have a wizz annoying with stuns etc always a ranger following him he's weak but he smart he do him things and run away and he stunning around you're right most of guys dont know How to use The chars me for example idk How to play on Guardian and defender do The combos etc for me is dificult and im also no like humans only them emp and crit aura lmfaoo no one is obligated to know How to play with every chars Just who have time and money enough to gear up ALL them…Everyone like The easy way…others like The dificult,one thing is you like to play and dont have money enough to keep The things other is you gear up ALL class im bored to this one let me take other...Im site not even The most rich guys have The last set of chakra for 6 or more chars If in wrong Tell me lmfao im not blaming The money or who spend money this is a fate...If one day someone say that to me “i let u play my char with Max and last gears,ases patterns,chakras every month ALL 7s” i Go to jainus i learn play every class even Def and Guardian lmfao only cuz i miss some PvP like u told jainus is bad isen is bad isen is more worse in term of population and cry babys but is cheap server i kill others Full 6s some guys is dificult i die but that happen lmfao

PS: not blaming nobody or jainus,Just my opinion