+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hjubek View Post
    You all patethic, they ruin game again...a nd you say all good hahahah stupid ppl play this game...im out and not lose my time here
    You must be one of the noobs that always cry.

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post

not entirely sure what you mean, too vague xD

Like when I look at those patch notes I dont see any indication that dhans are any worse of a pick than they were before the patch.

What are we celebrating the duration on confusion pouch and a block reduction nerf to storm assault?

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by LaisMoraes View Post
    I liked the balance for predators but i noticed avengers still better than before even with that nerf...but Glad preds got what they deserved
    Are they? I haven’t seen avengers damage yet since 90% of the dhans in jainus are predators.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Like when I look at those patch notes I dont see any indication that dhans are any worse of a pick than they were before the patch.

What are we celebrating the duration on confusion pouch and a block reduction nerf to storm assault?
    Not entirely sure if you look through the whole patch but 50% invenom nerf is more than just some minor change. You can see for yourself in game if you want to check and attend PA.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Haven't logged in for a couple of month's but those katar mastery changes seem huge dmg wise
    Crown's nerf T_T
    also 5 seconds less on Storm Assault hurts especially for my glass cannon build

Overall glad they nerfed Preds & Invenom
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Quote Originally Posted by vhints0270 View Post
    Are they? I haven’t seen avengers damage yet since 90% of the dhans in jainus are predators.
    Yea test a Avenger later at jainus cuz on isen It still good and really better this New katar mastery really plus them crits and meele dmg it hurting now..cant say the same about preds they rly got a Nerf maybe now use wizz to defends from crits can work they invenenom now is so bad or crit scrolls guess It Will break them guess upg staff have more value now than upg katar after that Nerf...Time to be guard/lock or Avenger on jainus

"IDK Just guessing"
    Isen - Lais SweetBaby Carol

Quote Originally Posted by LaisMoraes View Post
    Yea test a Avenger later at jainus cuz on isen It still good and really better this New katar mastery really plus them crits and meele dmg it hurting now..cant say the same about preds they rly got a Nerf maybe now use wizz to defends from crits can work they invenenom now is so bad or crit scrolls guess It Will break them guess upg staff have more value now than upg katar after that Nerf...Time to be guard/lock or Avenger on jainus

"IDK Just guessing"
    yeah gotta test damage with OP main avengers but the problem is there's only 3 avengers in Jainus and all of them are inactive lol..

Its okay I guess, apparently it really turned out like what you predicted, that they will nerf dhan but not much. I cant remember about DB, was it give 20% agi boost at lv7 and now 40%?
    Howeverr, in my opinion that invenom nerf was too much, like how can you kill a sage now? I found myself to rather get another target in PA rather than wasting my tiime whacking on dekan now. But then again PA has changed to Point Arena so whatever.. (**** of..f)
    TL;DR I am okay with it, adapt and overcome

Quote Originally Posted by vhints0270 View Post
    yeah gotta test damage with OP main avengers but the problem is there's only 3 avengers in Jainus and all of them are inactive lol..
    Wanted know How much Magic and int a Lock can get with Brain blow/alm stealed
    Isen - Lais SweetBaby Carol

**** YNK!

I'm so mad, I past last 2 years with my dhan upgraded killing all server and soloing farm anywhere inlcuding bosses, now I got nerf. I will quit.!!!

LMAOOOO!!! seruiouslyy this nerfed should have been even worst, ppl who had a chance to offer a upgrade katar and good gear had a lot of good farm and good events on last years. so now they not anymore the best char on game.
    And I'm total happy that finnaly game starting to become balanced.

BEFORE: just 1 char dhan pro geared to kill all entire players
    AFTER: Party needed to start thinking in kos someone now! interesting. it should had happen already long time ago.

Guy come complain can't kill Dekan solo!!! NICEEE!! stupid is u could kill dekan with 2 hits as dhan. now u have to became friends or join a guild and ask help on other classes to help u kill someone
    SO happy for that, even more happy for those PRO players that now QQ for noob recruitments!

KEEP FINNALY THE NICE WORK THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING, YNK.