Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
Its okay I guess, apparently it really turned out like what you predicted, that they will nerf dhan but not much. I cant remember about DB, was it give 20% agi boost at lv7 and now 40%?
Howeverr, in my opinion that invenom nerf was too much, like how can you kill a sage now? I found myself to rather get another target in PA rather than wasting my tiime whacking on dekan now. But then again PA has changed to Point Arena so whatever.. (**** of..f)
TL;DR I am okay with it, adapt and overcome
You make the mistake to compare a class that had it's balance patch, with a class that did not lol. Sage did not have their balance patch yet, there is no point in comparing it to dhan for now. Once all classes are patched, it will be possible to compare them.

Quote Originally Posted by LaisMoraes View Post
Wanted know How much Magic and int a Lock can get with Brain blow/alm stealed
I have not tested this with both BB and alm but I reached up to a maximum of 200-220k magic attack with all self 7s, alm 7s, party buffs (Rumir/priest), alm scroll 30% and upg staff with 90% MA.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemello View Post
**** YNK!

I'm so mad, I past last 2 years with my dhan upgraded killing all server and soloing farm anywhere inlcuding bosses, now I got nerf. I will quit.!!!

LMAOOOO!!! seruiouslyy this nerfed should have been even worst, ppl who had a chance to offer a upgrade katar and good gear had a lot of good farm and good events on last years. so now they not anymore the best char on game.
And I'm total happy that finnaly game starting to become balanced.

BEFORE: just 1 char dhan pro geared to kill all entire players
AFTER: Party needed to start thinking in kos someone now! interesting. it should had happen already long time ago.

Guy come complain can't kill Dekan solo!!! NICEEE!! stupid is u could kill dekan with 2 hits as dhan. now u have to became friends or join a guild and ask help on other classes to help u kill someone
SO happy for that, even more happy for those PRO players that now QQ for noob recruitments!

KEEP FINNALY THE NICE WORK THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING, YNK.
hahaha Pedro el perrrrooooooooo just stfu. Nothing you produce with that walnutbrain of yours has ever made sense XD.