+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7
    This ended more bigger than i wanted Sorry guys Skip some parts lmfao
    Isen - Lais SweetBaby Carol

Janus predator can solo on abys map , i saw all the time one of them farming whit out any support . stop talk **** .

just wait till 2025 ^^ vit dekan will be OP again.. lmao

We Will Hunt You Down

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    just wait till 2025 ^^ vit dekan will be OP again.. lmao
    Hahahahah invenenom is Noob now is The chance to come back Darling!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eliedri99 View Post
    dont forget upg its not just way more hp....its alos more crit.....more dd

those 3 things ...hp/dd/crit is the change game when its come to pve new maps or pvp in general...

that why ... player with upg will always kill faster in pvp and pve then non upg player....

maybe only pred with opa katar can beat some ohter class with upg....but again we back to the point of only this classes are useable and that why u will see only preds in isen most mostly...
    Predator is still fine, and there are still many many predators in Jainus lol. It's true you lack HP/DD but you have a stronger PVE talisman on ISEN, combine that with the defense of a sage, you can farm abyss easily on a maxed out sage.

Quote Originally Posted by LaisMoraes View Post
    I dont have nothing against upg weapons or jainus ppl...I Just dont have money to pay 40k rps on a upg weapon,jainus is more populated but is a expensive server...Also we no have drama about ilegal items all calm im not saying that to try make isen better but for who not lke spend or not like upg weapons/Farm isen is a good server for this you still dont get what im trying to say about the trans opa Zhen and Charr both without any Stone give 45% Hp this mean no meele on weapon Just If u put a sockets we not choice If is meele/Magic It come 45% hp transcended this mean is pointless have a DS with trans opa charr Just onyx or abbys you're right about wizz and Lock for Warlock looks better in terms of damage Wizard compare it to a Rumir he not even have heal, also low Hp and dd opa weapons also have less damage drop… diferent of upgs no one think in DS no one on isen not even have The last chakra If have The Second one is a rare no one there look at those rings even It being The Best Ring of game is so expensive to make It also this “50%” enchance/Reinforcement events not even like that i cant really jugde jainus cuz idk much about this server i just know what i see on forum and looking what i see i can only see arrogant players trying be better than each other spending alot to be The “Best” on isen we have some dudes like that after all is Just a game we ALL here to have fun not to blame others and we not know How persons really are you say isen comunity os toxic If you saying cause of D4rius he not event play anymore or some guys “crying” about “GM did this” this is normal here and i guess o jainus not everyone agree with what gm does well...Lets back to my toughts about balance lmfao on PA always have a wizz annoying with stuns etc always a ranger following him he's weak but he smart he do him things and run away and he stunning around you're right most of guys dont know How to use The chars me for example idk How to play on Guardian and defender do The combos etc for me is dificult and im also no like humans only them emp and crit aura lmfaoo no one is obligated to know How to play with every chars Just who have time and money enough to gear up ALL them…Everyone like The easy way…others like The dificult,one thing is you like to play and dont have money enough to keep The things other is you gear up ALL class im bored to this one let me take other...Im site not even The most rich guys have The last set of chakra for 6 or more chars If in wrong Tell me lmfao im not blaming The money or who spend money this is a fate...If one day someone say that to me “i let u play my char with Max and last gears,ases patterns,chakras every month ALL 7s” i Go to jainus i learn play every class even Def and Guardian lmfao only cuz i miss some PvP like u told jainus is bad isen is bad isen is more worse in term of population and cry babys but is cheap server i kill others Full 6s some guys is dificult i die but that happen lmfao

PS: not blaming nobody or jainus,Just my opinion
    Idk why people on ISEN wouldn't be able to get get good items or well geared characters? I know multiple people on Jainus with Chakra on the verdict stage at +12-18, myself included and I don't charge money or RMT buy stuff. I think the ISEN community simply lacks knowledge about how to really play this game & healthy economy for people to trade & buy items or merch and make profit. In the end this leaves you with not enough gear to really play this game at endgame lvl unless you spend an insane amount of money to make all items/rings yourself. Which is why, ISEN is and always will be a more P2W server than JAINUS.

This is the main thing I can't understand about people from ISEN, you are sooo against having upgrades and having to spend 30-50K ecash (once) for one but you forget to look at the cost of all the other items in ISEN and how that's compared relative to JAINUS. You can try and play isen and make your own WM+7/Abyss Set/Mag Tal+7/Opa wep/+18 your gear/ Abs set +12-18/ Verdict chakra set+12-18 etc (you can't really buy them, not enough sellers) or you can come Jainus and simply buy all those items for like 1/3th of what it costs to make them. Make up that balance and then come back to me about what's more expensive lmao.

I've got all those items I named and much more and I didn't pay a single dollar for them, they're pretty much all made by farming/trading/selling. I bet you there is not a single person on Isen who has been able to do that, simply because the lack of players & knowledge needed to achieve this. The way on ISEN to get max items is $$$ untill you spend so much you ragequit because you're still not at max items.

Quote Originally Posted by yubyta View Post
    Janus predator can solo on abys map , i saw all the time one of them farming whit out any support . stop talk **** .
    pretty much lol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

I dont want go jainus thanks i tryied play there before...No worth the time i spended to try be good,i Never spended a money with my current characters,Isen is empty,bad economy its true but what tryied do in jainus i did in half time on Isen i cant talk much about jainus cuz i quit It after Second Season ends and finally changed to Isen i was trying to play both but cant even Farm in peace on jainus nothing what i was doing was enough to make my chars better...On Isen i got my items faster you can blame isen i can blame jainus this Never wanna end,you can call Isen comunity toxic i can do the same cause of dupped items ilegal items i dont know If you involved or not but i know that happens over there guessing os e2n like always...The only thing we can do is acept our diferences jainus can be better at some point but we from isen choice play on isen cause of upg or not we over here and you cant do nothing even other comming cry on forum or others try sell them phones of New Jersey we can be here forever talking about How each server is worse or better but what ever we can do to make them better If we not the GM

To not create this type of situation is better only talk about balance after all The class is same on both servers but of course the diference with balance patch have diference effects for us but we could discuss things about that

i'm Sorry im not trying to be rude or somenthing like i really like your Guide etc see ya!
    Last edited by LaisMoraes; 03-13-2019 at 01:41 PM.

I dont want go jainus thanks i tryied play there before...No worth the time i spended to try be good,i Never spended a money with my current characters,Isen is empty,bad economy its true but what tryied do in jainus i did in half time on Isen i cant talk much about jainus cuz i quit It after Second Season ends and finally changed to Isen i was trying to play both but cant even Farm in peace on jainus nothing what i was doing was enough to make my chars better...On Isen i got my items faster you can blame isen i can blame jainus this Never wanna end,you can call Isen comunity toxic i can do the same cause of dupped items ilegal items i dont know If you involved or not but i know that happens over there guessing os e2n like always...The only thing we can do is acept our diferences jainus can be better at some point but we from isen choice play on isen cause of upg or not we over here and you cant do nothing even other comming cry on forum or others try sell them phones of New Jersey we can be here forever talking about How each server is worse or better but what ever we can do to make them better If we not the GM

To not create this type of situation is better only talk about balance after all The class is same on both servers but of course the diference with balance patch have diference effects for us but we could discuss things about that

i'm Sorry im not trying to be rude or somenthing like i really like your Guide etc see ya!
    Oh don't worry, if you disagree with me in an argument it's not an issue. I have a problem with people saying retarded ****, you're not one of them. Your posts are a bit messy but I get your point and some of them are quite valid.

There is indeed much more rpk on Jainus than Isen, if you don't want that, isen is indeed better for you. There are some indo items but most of them have been removed. As for the recent issues with the duped tickets etc, this is an issue that goes for both Jainus & Isen, don't think you're safe on Isen because the game is mechanics wise, no different from Jainus. (this issue has however been resolved for both servers)

My main point is that, you will in the end, not save money by playing on isen, while this seems to be the main selling point of isen players to tell new players to start there. If you want to play alone, without any rpk and you want to make your items yourself, isen is a fine server to be at. But what used to annoy me is the fact that people falsly advertise it and lure new players whom will quit the game after finding out how abandoned isen is.

I'm past that point, I simply don't care anymore what happens in/to isen, I excluded it from my proposals because I'm not playing there, it's not up to me to try and make a change there. It's up to the people in isen to stand up for what they want, which mostlikely will never happen, which is why nothing will change.
    Last edited by sniperss335; 03-13-2019 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sniperss335 View Post
    Oh don't worry, if you disagree with me in an argument it's not an issue. I have a problem with people saying retarded ****, you're not one of them. Your posts are a bit messy but I get your point and some of them are quite valid.

There is indeed much more rpk on Jainus than Isen, if you don't want that, isen is indeed better for you. There are some indo items but most of them have been removed. As for the recent issues with the duped tickets etc, this is an issue that goes for both Jainus & Isen, don't think you're safe on Isen because the game is mechanics wise, no different from Jainus. (this issue has however been resolved for both servers)

My main point is that, you will in the end, not save money by playing on isen, while this seems to be the main selling point of isen players to tell new players to start there. If you want to play alone, without any rpk and you want to make your items yourself, isen is a fine server to be at. But what used to annoy me is the fact that people falsly advertise it and lure new players whom will quit the game after finding out how abandoned isen is.

I'm past that point, I simply don't care anymore what happens in/to isen, I excluded it from my proposals because I'm not playing there, it's not up to me to try and make a change there. It's up to the people in isen to stand up for what they want, which mostlikely will never happen, which is why nothing will change.
    I'm sorry for my messy my english is a true fail lmfao but i'm trying,after my friend quit i begun think about back to jainus...but It was too late for i back to jainus now just with a upg sale maybe If i still play till there lmfao make allfrom 0 again idk

I gotta say most of your posts is interesting,I wanted do some superior dung to look How It looks like and what It give but none on isen do It even being +50 and If does only 5 stages do Cherish still play and how about Annette Louise...Nawal this guys still playing?

I'm sorry for my messy my english is a true fail lmfao but i'm trying,after my friend quit i begun think about back to jainus...but It was too late for i back to jainus now just with a upg sale maybe If i still play till there lmfao make allfrom 0 again idk

I gotta say most of your posts is interesting,I wanted do some superior dung to look How It looks like and what It give but none on isen do It even being +50 and If does only 5 stages do Cherish still play and how about Annette Louise...Nawal this guys still playing?
    Don't worry about it

Hector and me (with my 1 or 2 superior dungeon friends) are the only two people on jainus who've completed 15 stages of superior dungeon. However Hector uses a giant with all buffs in game, my party doesn't use a savage. I don't think anyone on ISEN has done 15 stages yet and I'm not sure if they can.

As for who still plays, Cherish still plays, Nawal char is being played but idk by whom. You're talking to the creator of AnnetteLouise (I made the char and played/lvled it for a long time) I have however sold that character, so now somoene else plays it
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Nerf or no nerf.. I will play whit my dhan. Only not like me katar master 7. Have only 8% crit chance, is not worth use a s7 only for 2%.. but same is a good class

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7