Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
Is there even one person on ISEN who made a maxed out dragon sage to farm? It took people 2 years to listen to me on Janinus to max sages, I wonder how long it's gonna take people on ISEN lmfao.

And yes, if you ask me, dhan is quite balanced atm, with many ways to counterplay against their crits. They are still ok to farm with and pvp with but like you said, not totally broken anymore. Which is why it's called ''balance patch''
Well i knew 3 good DS at isen ALL inactive lmfao one of them Discover the old bug on blunt mastery of temp is now usable on DS idk where is him anymore i guess he taking a break of game... Still some of them around But not one rly on Max gear i made a DS i liked but It need Magic/meele to do good dmg so i got bored to try Farm hybrid onyx pieces and trans opa charr... This creppy **** give Hp in place Magic so only worth for glitch Zhen Mastery at this moment i'm quite affraid of Trinity Balance im playing with Rumir/Priest/Noir hoping they not Ruin this class and on isen they only Farm with dhans... PvP with dhans and this end of Season is a **** no one kill nobody cause of big Hp only kill with 100% ALL stats on PA and i only take my 10 points steal 100 points Boss with Rumir skill and help "less" is enough to take a Win i like when Season begins i hit high with a Hp arrendal is so funny