+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Stick to your Race!

Greetings Rohanians!

We know that most of you date back from the very beginning.
    We would like to know which race is your favorite and why is it!
    If you are a new player, please do let us know which race you have picked and why!

To participate all you have to do is go to our Facebook page
    Leave us a comment in our “Stick to your race” post with your favorite race and why!

Don't forget to include your character name and server.

We will get all the comments and among all the commenters, we will raffle 20 names!

Those who get picked will receive amazing rewards!

But be very aware that we are allowed to disqualify entries that we deem not eligible for being incomplete.

[Rewards]
    There will be 15 lucky winners, they will receive the following rewards:
    ⭐ 200 Million Crone
    ⭐ Weapon Reinforcement Stone V
    ⭐ Adventure EXP Pouch

*The Event will start on February 26 until February 27.

Bests of luck!
    More Power! Love Rohan

Best regards
    R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud Team

I dont use facebook im not tryna be tracked but ill post here.

My first class was dark elf because it sounded hype as fuuuuuuuuuu

Plot twist: for those first 2 years it was! Being a wizz and farming everything in my path making mad money getting my hands on those high lvl drops making mad RPs it was the time of my life!

I made a templar to buff myself at first but then got into the PVP side of things and tried to gear my templar and then the game made templars even better and then "nerfed" them but all was made back. My favorite class for the majority of the game's life was the templar it had everything strong stable damage, survivability, reflect to counter the zerg it could farm it could boss it can do everything. The swiss army knife of rohan so to speak, templars are still good to this day but not as good as avengers because stat inflation finally caught up.

If I was to come back to this game right now however id still pick templar because there is inherit value in the stable DPS that templar offers not to mention its the cheapest class to sustain outside of those damn dekans. When times were rough and the RPS werent coming in it was ok because I could get away with having 4 lvl 7s for example. This doesnt work so well for our current meta champion of the world (dhans) which are starving for lvl 7s.

So yeah TLDR Templar best class evaaaaaaah

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Greetings Rohanians!

We are glad to inform all the winners that they have received their rewards already!

The following characters won the raffle:

jack23
    Miwa
    Magnum007
    PsychoPass
    RHYME
    Maria
    HITLIST
    oKazuma
    XxAlicexX
    andareeee
    MarzVII