+ Reply to Thread

Guardian skill update

GM can u please update Guard skill "as a Guardian melee tanker, we need a passive absorb skill, look Dhan having a healing trap help them a lot in farm, Dekan Health Drain give them regen, and Templar Euphoria help them a lot, Darkelf also have Health coil, which give them HP regen, and if i know Noir, and Rumir also have there own abs skill, Please update Guard skill and put a passive health abs, Make Guard Shine again.

Quote Originally Posted by VOLTORA View Post
    GM can u please update Guard skill "as a Guardian melee tanker, we need a passive absorb skill, look Dhan having a healing trap help them a lot in farm, Dekan Health Drain give them regen, and Templar Euphoria help them a lot, Darkelf also have Health coil, which give them HP regen, and if i know Noir, and Rumir also have there own abs skill, Please update Guard skill and put a passive health abs, Make Guard Shine again.
    Guardian is already op dude its up to you how play.

Guardian have lots of things already,anti stun/vaccum/root 30 secs of imunity Psy/mag damage, a Nice att speed a Nice buff for cumulative damge and also 3 stuns (if use Shield) also abs Hp from ulti so no drama pls...if your is Noob and dont know How to play and no have one +20 train and go do some inters and get better gears,Guardians is shining a long time Just some guys is lazy or not notice that class...I dont play that class but i know verry well How dificult is escape from them combos so no drama plss

Enjoy the game Darling
    Last edited by LaisMoraes; 02-24-2019 at 06:01 PM.
    Isen - Lais SweetBaby Carol

you wanna farm or you wanna pvp? that first then talk

The only thing they need to fix for guardians are the caps on melee and HP. Otherwise, they're fine as is.

If blue drain absorbed mana that would be cool though.

I don’t carry grudges, I carry flowers to funerals.

Quote Originally Posted by Reapmaster View Post
    The only thing they need to fix for guardians are the caps on melee and HP. Otherwise, they're fine as is.

If blue drain absorbed mana that would be cool though.
    All classes have a cap melee/magic/range and it will stay that way. As for the HP cap i dont know about that, if it does have then i guess the cap on HP works the same as thr cap in melee/magic/range.