View Poll Results: do you need PVP private server with good events back to jainus and isen servers?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I agree for creat pvp private server

7 70.00%
  • I'm not agree

4 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Commoner

Poll for creating pvp private server with good events with special prizes

Vote for making PVP private server including good events in it with special prizes back in your merged inventory at Jainus and Isen
    Last edited by sTIMPZ; 02-22-2019 at 12:47 PM.

There's many private server around and also If is to leave game cuz is "empty" run to playwith Sea :P guess It wont close like the private servers... You spend money on those servers and It Ruin when the server close or be empty...
    They Just could open a PvP server during maint like this some guys from isen/jainus or others can fight and pass the time till MT ends when they open the other servers Jin and Isen they Just close the PvP server...
    Isen - Lais SweetBaby Carol

Banned
    @sTIMPZ, I'm having a little difficulty understanding what you are looking for. Are you suggesting playwith open a 3rd PVP server that places items in your Isen or Jainus inventories or are youi looking for an actual private server (not PlayhWith) to do this? With the first, while an interesting idea, I doubt it will work because of all the manual overhead involved (some players have both Isen and Jainus accounts - which one gets the prize?). Also Playwith does not have the player support to finance a 3rd physical server.

If the second assumption (privately owned PVP server putting stuff in irohan's merged inventories)... that can never happen.

If he wants the old event that both server battles, like inside Power Arena yes that would be good but If he meant something else then its dumb coz like PJ said it will never happen.

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by vhints0270 View Post
    If he wants the old event that both server battles, like inside Power Arena yes that would be good but If he meant something else then its dumb coz like PJ said it will never happen.
    Yes bro gm team made pserver was including good prize if you won event inside private server this prize you find it back to your account in jainus that event happened from 4 years before merge jin and ran i hope this private server for pvp back again 1 for jainus and 1 for isen and make power arena inside both private servers between pserver jainus and pserver isen and winner get special prize back to his account in jainus and isen

Is nobody triggered by some guy who isnt remmy posting on remmy's account?

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Is nobody triggered by some guy who isnt remmy posting on remmy's account?
    #justiceforremmy

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Commoner
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYwa...&feature=share
    This old event was at jin and ran before merge this was private server making power arena btween jin players and ran players and winner get his prize in his account at ran or jin