+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    Yea farming without AOE really only works if you want hunting bonus or if you're farming upper or so where mobs are 1 hit for everyone.

Making good trades takes time, best thing for you is to run through the crafting studio every day and check all player shops, memorise the prices of all items you see and set that off to items you need to decide how much they cost. Same goes for scrolling through the EM and Crone EM to calculate RP/item/Crone rates. For me that's what I do in every mmorpg and how I make money, if you've got a good memory and understand basic economics it's fairly easy to do, the hardest part is being patient enough to wait and sell at the right moment :P
    What you stated above, is something i am trying to do with Word, Farming that way makes you slow..
    Farming only for hunting bonus isn't the best way to monetize your HK (In my newbie opinion)

We can't simply ask our Guild Master to use that skill guild forever, it will drain her money..
    The Grandpa Everyone Wants, That Only Enigma Has!

Been like that for years, can thank Korea for that, they decided it would be a good idea to make: ''vengeance is always an option''. Which means, no matter your colour name, if you kill someone they can venge you, so if someone kills themselves on your HKing char that has AOE, they can perma-spam venge and kill you with MR.
    This is kind of plain stupid. Means even if I only defend myself they can venge me back all the time ._. not to talk about being afk and killing somone without wanting to. Pew! Will have to get used to it as it seems lol.

Quote Originally Posted by QuadraMagic View Post
    What you stated above, is something i am trying to do with Word, Farming that way makes you slow..
    Farming only for hunting bonus isn't the best way to monetize your HK (In my newbie opinion)

We can't simply ask our Guild Master to use that skill guild forever, it will drain her money..
    You can perma-cast MR no problem lol, I just made my own guild and have about 2K guildstones and over 100k guildpoints. All you need to do is farm guildstones in hero's hall & buy/farm soul of prides for guildpoints, set shop for some crones and you're set honestly. Specially if multiple guildmembers do this, you can cast any buff you like and perma cast mr without having to spend anything other than some time to farm the resources.

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    This is kind of plain stupid. Means even if I only defend myself they can venge me back all the time ._. not to talk about being afk and killing somone without wanting to. Pew! Will have to get used to it as it seems lol.
    yup it's a sad system

^^^^ this.
    MR 24/7 is only costly if nobody can farm Hero's Hall for Guild Stones. The requirement is 115+50.
    anybody can farm Souls of Pride to help out.

About time for another question, I don't spam enough :O

PA season has ended now, my private rank was taken away. Do I need to restart it from scratch or is there a way to "continue" I just didn't find yet? Thankies :3

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    About time for another question, I don't spam enough :O

PA season has ended now, my private rank was taken away. Do I need to restart it from scratch or is there a way to "continue" I just didn't find yet? Thankies :3
    you start all over again, beside the victory badges/title/pa box you got as rewards you need to start all over again doing PA's to obtain all the tiers of PA badges again up to supreme commander, with again, according rewards next season
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

you start all over again, beside the victory badges/title/pa box you got as rewards you need to start all over again doing PA's to obtain all the tiers of PA badges again up to supreme commander, with again, according rewards next season
    Hm - this is kind of mean. You get used to the HP so fast and then boom, it's gone

Ah well, can't help it then. Thanks for the answer as always!

Starting over sux.

I think I messed something up regarding titles on my priest

I could finish the Brave Challenger quest without any issues. Now I work on the Brave Warrior.

It seems like she is lacking the title ticket in her inventory though. Means I can't finish the next title step because of this o.o

Am I doing something wrong or should I open a ticket in this case? No idea why she is missing the ticket although the first quest was done.
    Last edited by knuffl88; 04-06-2019 at 09:32 AM.