+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Questions about pretty much everything

Hey there,

I've already annoyed some poor beings ingame with stupid nab questions. So I thought I can continue in here.

1) How to get Transcended Opanial Weapon (if that was the correct name).That's what I understood by now:
    - I need 10 time jewels + unique pres stone
    - I have to use recycle 2 for them
    - I might get something out of it called "blessed"?
    - Then I open it and it can become a lvl 1 weapon of my choice
    - Somehow I need one opanian ticket as well - maybe out of the blessed as well?
    - At the end I can recycle the lvl 1 weapon with the opanian ticket (in which recycle system btw?)
    - I have some pro weapon afterwards
    - Be happy!

2) + the weapon
    - how can it be +sed (what pres stones or stuff do I need for it?)

3) Options for weapon
    - as far as I understand the weapon has sockets for stuff on it
    - where can I get these?
    - how long do they last?
    - are they expensive?
    - is the amount of sockets fixed or randomly?

Ok, that's it for now. Nab questions over.
    Last edited by knuffl88; 02-16-2019 at 11:21 AM.

1. you can get an opaniel weapon by "simply" enhancing a chimera weapon +12 and exchange it for talis then +12 that weapon and exchange for opaniel
    you can also obtain an opaniel ticket from blessed/premium tjb
    blessed requires 10 time jewels and novice unique pres stone
    premium requires 15 time jewels and novice ancient pres stone
    if you obtain an opaniel exchange ticket you can use a lvl 1 weapon (of the type of weapon you wish to recieve ex. lvl 1 dagger+opaniel exchange = opaniel dagger)

to transcend this you need to obtain a shiny transcendence stone which can be done various ways
    1. run power arena and obtain winners prize and save up 40 badge of victory to exchange for a shiny
    2. you can obtain transcendence stone fragments from mirror dungeon quests (1000 of these = 1 transcendence stone and you need 40 transcendence stones to get a shiny)
    3. you can farm rough transcendence stones from mirror mobs (each one of these is exchanged for 3 transcendence stone fragments)
    4. run the risk of someone trying to scam you and "purchase" one from an in game player

2. you need to use the same method as any other craft item in game weapon reinforcement stones and pres abradents to keep it from breaking

3. you can use in game stones from the ip mall to equip on your weapon (these last 3 days)
    or you can purchase stones from the IM depending on the stat amount and duration will depend on the pricing
    you can also farm these weapon options again from mirror dungeons

i hope that helps and sorry if i missed any other methods of obtaining and enhancing

Rawr, thanks a lot for the description.

So let's say I would buy the stones off IM, which ones are the right ones? There are different boosters, no idea what's the right one. They really should work on their description, it's so hard to tell for a restarter @_@

Stuff like:
    Special Guarder Spirit Stone
    Transcended Shield Spirit Stone
    Transcended Guarder Spirit Stone
    Costume patterns?

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    Rawr, thanks a lot for the description.

So let's say I would buy the stones off IM, which ones are the right ones? There are different boosters, no idea what's the right one. They really should work on their description, it's so hard to tell for a restarter @_@

Stuff like:
    Special Guarder Spirit Stone
    Transcended Shield Spirit Stone
    Transcended Guarder Spirit Stone
    Costume patterns?
    Special Guarder Spirit Stone - Chimera Guarder
    Transcended Shield Spirit Stone - Trans Opa Shield/and trans Shields abbys/onyx etc
    Transcended Guarder Spirit Stone - Trans Opa Guarder

Costume patterns is for you set up on costumes you buy perma costume on IM and put 30d patterns on It example
    Costume have 3 sockets you put PSY/ALL stats/Hp for example the patterns of costumes is on IM too but on costume side
    Isen - Lais SweetBaby Carol

Stupid as I am I still don't get which would be the right stones for the transcended opanian weapon lol
    Hulp!

Give me a hint like: you need THESE stones, stoopid woman!
    Last edited by knuffl88; 02-16-2019 at 02:58 PM.

you can use any weapon stone in a trans weapon... so red ones from ip or blue ones from im/badge exchange center or red ones that drop in mirror dungeons

Huge AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
    Got it, so that must be the "Ash'kelen's Spirit Stone" thing. Thanks so much for the patience

PM: Relativity in game if you like, I'll help you out with some questions, assume you read my guide?
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    PM: Relativity in game if you like, I'll help you out with some questions, assume you read my guide?
    Your guide was awesome, I got a trans bow for now :3

Does anyone know scouts builds btw? I'm wondering about Ghost Arrow. It says "Decreased damage received by xx%". Not sure if it really works like DD or if it's rather useless.
    Takes a lot of mana too, so need to think about it.

The other guides I've found say to get it to lvl 1, no explanation why though.

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    Your guide was awesome, I got a trans bow for now :3

Does anyone know scouts builds btw? I'm wondering about Ghost Arrow. It says "Decreased damage received by xx%". Not sure if it really works like DD or if it's rather useless.
    Takes a lot of mana too, so need to think about it.

The other guides I've found say to get it to lvl 1, no explanation why though.
    take ghost arrow, it works like dd yes, it's really nice
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast