+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    PM: Relativity in game if you like, I'll help you out with some questions, assume you read my guide?
    Your guide was awesome, I got a trans bow for now :3

Does anyone know scouts builds btw? I'm wondering about Ghost Arrow. It says "Decreased damage received by xx%". Not sure if it really works like DD or if it's rather useless.
    Takes a lot of mana too, so need to think about it.

The other guides I've found say to get it to lvl 1, no explanation why though.

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    Your guide was awesome, I got a trans bow for now :3

Does anyone know scouts builds btw? I'm wondering about Ghost Arrow. It says "Decreased damage received by xx%". Not sure if it really works like DD or if it's rather useless.
    Takes a lot of mana too, so need to think about it.

The other guides I've found say to get it to lvl 1, no explanation why though.
    take ghost arrow, it works like dd yes, it's really nice
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    take ghost arrow, it works like dd yes, it's really nice
    That's quite OP o.o makes 24% more DD. Nom nom!
    Can someone get YNK to sell HP and MP absorb option stones in one? XD Will have to get MP abs to keep it up. Sigh.

If you have a Trans Opa bow, go look at the stones from IP mall. In CS

For farming you will want:
    45% RA (For total 90%)
    36% DD
    33% Att Speed
    21% Hp absorb
    21% Mp absorb
    It’s kind of annoying these all last only 3 days but IP is easy to come by.

On guarder get stones from IM these last 30 days.
    10% RA
    5% Crit

If you’re rich and have Trans Opa Guarder u can get
    20% RA
    10% Crit

Be careful buying stones there’s so many different kinds it’s easy to mess up.

Edit: Let’s say you didn’t have a Trans Opa Bow and you had an upg bow without absorbtion but you wanted to farm. You can just put HP absorbtion% on your guarder. And change to the light elemental instead of frozen. The light should give you enough mp back to sustain your farm if you are hitting hard enough.
    Last edited by thatniqqa41; 02-20-2019 at 03:08 PM.

Hm, I was thinking of HP instead of MP absorb by now. Especially for endgame farming in Demonic and stuff like this I will need more HP in general. It hurts to skip it because of MP absorb only :s

I already lvled Divinity for MP, until now it's not fast enough / regulary enough to keep MP up when Ghost arrow is activated. Although I'm still using aoe skills right now, might get better when I turn 115 and switch to autoattacks. Just not sure if it's enough then.

Will find out ;D
    Last edited by knuffl88; 02-20-2019 at 03:30 PM.

Blazing is not enough hp absorb since it’s a low chance to activate, you cannot rely on it alone in mirror dungeons bc your hp will drain too quickly. This is why you need hp absorbtion on guarder or weapon. But the divinity I assure you will keep your MP full once you have your aoe and higher RA.

GL and HF

HP absorb is a must have, that I know already. Got it all the time on, won't be without for sure. I meant the HP% instead, 45% it was as far as I remember. Will see if it works with divinity as single MP absorb later on, still got some time until 115

Thanks for your tips!

Well unfortunately the 45% HP and the 45% RA are considered the same type so you cannot use both together. You can get away with it probably if you are just farming lower areas but in mirror and pvp you’ll need the RA.

You aren’t wrong in your thinking though, that would be a good choice if possible. It’s really dumb you can’t have both together.

Quote Originally Posted by thatniqqa41 View Post
    Well unfortunately the 45% HP and the 45% RA are considered the same type so you cannot use both together. You can get away with it probably if you are just farming lower areas but in mirror and pvp you’ll need the RA.

You aren’t wrong in your thinking though, that would be a good choice if possible. It’s really dumb you can’t have both together.
    Really? How mean, had no clue about that. What a pitty

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    This perma mount quest is KILLING me.

/rage over.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast