+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Quote Originally Posted by petebebz View Post
    You're correct sir. Both you and Sunny influence my way of playing this game.

You're calculations are way ahead. We haven't figure out the formula for zhen mastery (we can't produce the same numbers we can see in the character window). We're also trying to figure out PVE/PVP def as its effect is not as linear as Damage Drop. I'll gather data again if I have a huge free time.

Knowing this things does not make me OP but it intrigues me to no end. Helping fellow players in their questions is just an added bonus.
    I don't have those formulas either but you can make educated guesses with some mathematics quite easily. I'm happy to learn you got inspired, always nice to see fellow rohan players enjoy the game!

As for pvp/pve/dd it's in different layers, each having less effect on the initial damage. beside that it looks like some stats have a linear correlation with their counter stat. to clearify this:

say you have 2 players which both have a weapon with 50% damage drop and they are lvl 115. If those players would use 20% pen dd on guarder and 30% wep pen dd they would have 50% penetrate damage drop. In the scenario of them fighting each other one could argue 2 basic scenarios

option 1: having 50% pen dd whilst your opponent has 50% damage drop would result in 50% taken from 50% so the players damage drop gets reduced to 25% DD because of the 50% pen dd
    option 2: having 50% pen dd whilst your opponent has 50% damage drop would result in 50% linearry deducted from 50% so the players damage drop gets reduced to 0% DD because of the 50% pen dd.

It seems to me that scenario 2 is the most likely scenario if i see how my damage scales with utilising DD pen stones. I have not tested this but I would assume it goes the same for PVP attack % defense.

As for PVE it's difficult to assess specific scenarios. PVE targets do not simply have pve defense/physical defense/magical defense. Their damage drop conversion works differently. The best stat by far is PVE attack which just percentage wise boosts your final damage with x % but how things like pen defense etc work for PVE, i have not yet figured out.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

If you have any ideas, I'll be happy to read and comment on them.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by petebebz View Post
    If you add the absolute value of numbers in two fields, you'll always get the value D (base Attack Delay of the weapon you use) which is 1000 in your case.
    Ow, that was my blonde moment of the day. Could have figured that out myself lol. Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8