+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Meep again

I've been thinking about the advantage / disadvantage of Abyss sets for scout. I'm not sure if it gives enough pdef compared to max pdef Onyx.

It surely gives all stats, I would make mine maximum to +6 though. The rate is bad as we all know, so getting it higher will hurt my wallet.
    Abyss set gives a lot more dex than my current gear, I might end up as a glasscanon though

So: hulp!

Take abyss, for PVE it's superior to any other armour, without a doubt
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    Take abyss, for PVE it's superior to any other armour, without a doubt
    Ok that was a clear statement.

Should I concentrate on dex only or any additional status? I saw a few with pve attack / defense. They seem to be extremely rare though.

It is possible to get pieces that are 76 dex + 3% but they are really rare, I’m working on making a complete max set like that atm and it looks like it’s gonna take a long time haha, it’s not really necessary tho I’m just ocd.

IMO for scout, the pve def and pve attack are pointless bc you cannot farm abyss anyway in the current state of the game.
    If you are farming mirror you will be OP with the abyss set and all that extra dex anyway

Just go for max dex which is 7x per part, and maybe a bit of vit also I see pieces with max dex and like 30 or 40 vit way more common than the % stats.

Edit: If you enjoy aoeing a bunch of noobs in PA then maybe the pvp attack is worth going for
    Last edited by thatniqqa41; 02-26-2019 at 12:33 AM.

Alright, thanks for the input

I'll go for max dex then, most pieces I saw by now were around 4x dex per part though. So I need to wait for sure
    Still only 114 atm, so no hurry right now.

Toot toot,

Can IM options be socketed into trans upgrade weapons in general? I saw some selling with 2 sockets - the question is which options work for it in general? Only ingame ones or IM ones as well?

I'm wondering of the potential of the weapons combined with sockets.

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    Toot toot,

Can IM options be socketed into trans upgrade weapons in general? I saw some selling with 2 sockets - the question is which options work for it in general? Only ingame ones or IM ones as well?

I'm wondering of the potential of the weapons combined with sockets.

You can only use the ingame trans stones the one that drops in mirror dungeons.

Just one word to say. Pewpew!

Does Abyss armor have some special status refiner? I can't seem to use the normal one for it o.o

If I try to + the armor until +5, can it break by failing? The npc for it says so, just not sure if it's still after +5 or before as well.

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    Does Abyss armor have some special status refiner? I can't seem to use the normal one for it o.o

If I try to + the armor until +5, can it break by failing? The npc for it says so, just not sure if it's still after +5 or before as well.
    I think status refining on abyss is bugged (not entirely sure)

You can safely reinforce any FORGED armour/weapon to +5, after +5 it can break if you fail
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h