View Poll Results: Do you want the Power Arena badge to change or do you want it to remain as it is now?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Change the PA badge to the proposed stats (or stats alike)

28 75.68%
  • Keep the PA badge as it currently is

9 24.32%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Madian you hate to work or not in school you fck retard......

Get a joob or go to school you so fck retard madian dont come hereand troll.....

Just change 5-15% PVP def to PVE def, plain and simple!! There is nothing wrong in flat HP and it helps a lot majority of the PPL. Unless you are lowbie and AFK killer enjoying a "SHOTTA".

Quote Originally Posted by dayday31416 View Post
    Just change 5-15% PVP def to PVE def, plain and simple!! There is nothing wrong in flat HP and it helps a lot majority of the PPL. Unless you are lowbie and AFK killer enjoying a "SHOTTA".
    1. You're on isen, you have less HP scaling, this thread is for Jainus

2. What if you're on europe time and you either work/study/have an actual real life so you can't do PA except for saturday. Meaning you will never reach a high badge and have to fight with your 150k hp vs. people with 800-900k hp.

But that's alright, f*ck everyone who can't attend the power arena 6 days a week because they have better things to do and make them quit this game

If you can't play a game every single day of the week, you're not worth playing it!
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 02-15-2019 at 10:04 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

what u have to understand Rohan is a party game and u must to have a party to kill a player whit high hp , but u are looking to kill every class solo inclusiv support class. Keep dreaming

I voted for the change, but the reality is I quit already and don't care either way!

As a European player, PW don't care if i'm giving them my money or not, otherwise they would have made PA more accessible rather than the 3pm / 2am start times we currently have.

I really do have better things to do at those times of the day.

Unable to attend PA regularly = No point in playing.
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

Quote Originally Posted by madian View Post
    what u have to understand Rohan is a party game and u must to have a party to kill a player whit high hp , but u are looking to kill every class solo inclusiv support class. Keep dreaming
    You still try to make things about me lol, I can log my guard, pop 50% dd pen and kill a target with 1 million HP. or a whole party with 3 rumirs 1 priest and dps, they will die lol. I also attend almost all PA's so I always reach the maximum badge. There is no advantage for me personally to change this badge because I can already do whatever I want. What I do see is that people are literally quitting rohan because they cannot attend the PA, if you want this game to survive you need to draw new players and make them stay. You don't do that with systems like the current PA

Quote Originally Posted by Mctwattybollox View Post
    I voted for the change, but the reality is I quit already and don't care either way!

As a European player, PW don't care if i'm giving them my money or not, otherwise they would have made PA more accessible rather than the 3pm / 2am start times we currently have.

I really do have better things to do at those times of the day.

Unable to attend PA regularly = No point in playing.
    This is exactly my point, sorry to hear you quit. Thanks for your vote anyway, hope it will make a difference.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Your suggestion is not balance with other classes as well, Having high Hp should be ok so that other low classes with no HP can farm bosses and other stuff, If your trying to make it harder for other players with no equips to farm then you are being selfish on your part. If a person always attends PA. Then he deserves to have that talisman

open a post about PA time and stop to talk **** about PA talisman if u re **** guard are so good and .remember there are some class who cann make u re guard unable to do any **** dmg and u only can hide or get killed .

Lel i'm from isen i liked the Idea but getting bored to you saying "isen no vote" if they change PA talisman one day (probably not) i guess they Will think about isen too...Isen can be empty but is not outside of game yet...i know you dont care but "If" they apply this on jainus they Will need apply somenthing like or near to us. (My opinion)
    Isen - Lais SweetBaby Carol