View Poll Results: Do you want the Power Arena badge to change or do you want it to remain as it is now?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Change the PA badge to the proposed stats (or stats alike)

28 75.68%
  • Keep the PA badge as it currently is

9 24.32%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Question Power Arena Badge Change (stats proposal poll)(Jainus)

First of all this thread is made for JAINUS. If ISEN players feel they want this change applied they can say so but since their HP % conversion is different due to the lack of upgraded weapons they might want to keep the old PA talisman.

So what is this thread about, for all you quick readers here's a TL:|DR.

I have hosted a poll before and have spoken to many players inside the game, most of the players I talked to want to have the PA talisman stats changed. This thread is a proposal about the ''new'' stats that could be given to the PA talisman. These stats are made by ME and they are not official, they are hypothetical but could be applied for real if the community wants it.

As you might have seen, the current GM's listen to the community, class balance patches are happening as we speak, a PVE talisman has been developed, a reworked elemental talisman has been developed (to help with PVE). And so on, if enough people approve of certain ideas. They will be applied.

For the people who want more in-dept information about why the power arena badge should change, bear with me I will give you a number of reasons:

1. The status on the current power arena badges totally scale out of proportion with all the health percentage multipliers people have (pet: 50%, upgraded weapon 110%, class buffs x %, scrolls 20-30% etc.). This means that most players who attend PA run around with 500k HP or more when the PA season is at roughly 60% of it's season duration.

2. Say you're a casual rohan player and you can attend the power arena maybe 1 or 2 times a week due to your job/sport/nonexistent girlfriend etc. this means that you can't get a high power arena badge. A regular player has about 100-150k health if fully geared with IM, 7s, upgraded weapon and so on. The power arena badge gives other players 500k-1 million HP.

Now the casual player who can't go PA has zero chance of beating the PA going player in PVP. This leaves the casual player frustrated and might make him end up quitting. If you can't compete in pvp, there isn't really a point to playing.

3. Some classes gain an unusually unfair advantage from the flat HP boost, such as vit dekans but also Rumir/priest which are support classes and are already quite tanky & have a lot of HP by themselves. This makes that other classes do not get the same benefit from a ''netural'' talisman that should be available for all

To battle these issues I have come up with the following stats:

Current Power Arena Badge:

7th Private Badge: 2,500 hp, 500 mana
    6th Private Badge: 5,000 hp, 1000 mana
    5th Private Badge: 7,500 hp, 1,500 mana
    4th Private Badge: 10,000 hp, 2,000 mana
    3th Private Badge: 12,500 hp, 2,500 mana
    2th Private Badge: 15,000 hp, 3,000 mana
    1th Private Badge: 17,500 hp, 3,500 mana

1-star Officer badge: 30,000 hp, 6,000 mana 5% PVP defense
    2-star Officer badge: 40,000 hp, 8,000 mana 5% PVP defense
    3-star Officer badge: 50,000 hp, 10,000 mana 5% PVP defense
    4-star Officer badge: 60,000 hp, 12,000 mana 5% PVP defense
    5-star Officer badge: 70,000 hp, 14,000 mana 5% PVP defense

Commander Badge: 100,000 hp, 20,000 mana 10% PVP defense
    Supreme Commander Badge: 200,000 hp, 40,000 mana 15% PVP defense

New (proposed) Power Arena Badge:

7th Private Badge: 100 vitality, 10 all status, 5% PVE defense
    6th Private Badge: 150 vitality, 15 all status, 5% PVE defense
    5th Private Badge: 200 vitality, 20 all status, 5% PVE defense
    4th Private Badge: 250 vitality, 25 all status, 5% PVE defense
    3th Private Badge: 300 vitality, 30 all status, 5% PVE defense
    2th Private Badge: 350 vitality, 35 all status, 5% PVE defense
    1th Private Badge: 400 vitality, 40 all status, 5% PVE defense

1-star Officer badge: 500 vitality, 50 all status, 5% PVE defense, 5% PVP defense
    2-star Officer badge: 600 vitality, 60 all status, 5% PVE defense, 5% PVP defense
    3-star Officer badge: 700 vitality, 70 all status, 5% PVE defense, 5% PVP defense
    4-star Officer badge: 800 vitality, 80 all status, 5% PVE defense, 5% PVP defense
    5-star Officer badge: 900 vitality, 90 all status, 5% PVE defense, 5% PVP defense

Commander Badge: 1100 vitality, 150 all status, 10% PVE defense, 10% PVP defense, PVE Attack 10%
    Supreme Commander Badge: 1500 vitality, 250 all status, 10% PVE defense, 10% PVP defense, PVE Attack 20%

Why these status?

1. Vitality has a completely different scaling than flat HP. for those of you who have an 1k title, put commander title on your character (1000 vitality) and see your hp difference (it's 35-55k more hp or so instead of 500-600k hp more from the old badge). This means that both the insane scaling as well as the unfair scaling for certain classes is adressed and solved.

2. All stats are to give every class some benefit of having the badge no matter your build/class. The extra PVE defense & attack is given to reduce the effectiveness of the badge in PVP (so that casual PA players do not get an as large a disadvantage compared hardcore PA players). However for the hardcore Pa players(who still want to farm/do dungeons) it is still worth it to attend every PA and get that extra damage/tankyness in your PVE scenario!

Note: If people decide to vote against this idea for selfish reasons (you're a vit dekan or Rumir and you want to abuse the extra HP). Do keep in mind that with the class balance patch of these classes, the extra HP of the PA badge will be taken into account while balancing your class.

Note: If people decide to vote against this idea because they have a personal problem with me or dislike me, be my guest but know this. I'm on semi max gear and I can play pretty much every class, I can simply adjust to a class that can kill you no matter what HP you reach. I do not propose this change for myself, I propose it for the community to give casual players/new players/returning players a better chance of being competative.

Vote! and leave a response below. If you disagree or agree, please tell WHY you think so.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 02-14-2019 at 06:43 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Why i cant argue with your logic. This however solves one problem only to create others. You have already stated most of them.

Addressing Point 1

Your proposed point 1 as it stands solves nothing, it only creates an unbalanced stats system based on VIT for VIT classes to utilise, not only does it add insane amount of VIT it also adds All Stats. We can then ask the GM why dont we also ask for INT, or DEX or PSY to be in the PA Talisman? My point is, VIT for some class is very much irrelevant. Helpful but irrelevant. We need something that favours ALL RACE, ALL CLASS, the Old PA system does that. However, i think the HP is way too High and needs to be Scaled down. (I think that makes for a better solution that benefits everyone)

Addressing Point 2

I LOVE your idea of PvE implementation since its the norm now.

You already stated the issue with your comment "All stats are to give every class some benefit" Some? .... That is an unfair system. A good system is a system that provides ALL class with the same level of benefits. Furthermore, You do not mention in the same context the Immerse benefits it gives to VIT classes. This is an UNFAIR system. and in my opinion just remove the VIT and your proposal might stand a chance.

If you are a HARDCORE Pa member then truth be told, you deserve the rewards it offers and NO-ONE (Casual Players) should complain. Pa has always been like that, if you want a better ranked talisman you make the effort. Having a system whereby Casual Players are put in the same standing point as Hardcore gamers is a BAD APPLE lol. This is a fair system and its available to everyone who plays the game. The harder you work the bigger the rewards. That is just life.

I dislike that proposal that VIT Dekans and other related classes running around with impossible amount of HP. Mind you, few of these VIT classes with their current stats already pack a punch. As a results the new proposed system would very much unbalance the game. Why?
    Well, if you look at your proposed idea of VIT, wouldn't it be more balanced for everyone to have "all status, PVE defense, PVP defense" Because every class needs these stats and it favours everyone fairly. Although very unlikely, people might actually start to think about the idea of switching race.

Addressing Point 3

Rumirs, Dekans, and Priest are quite tanky yes, but they too eat dirt with high enough dmg. What your proposed idea does is Increase the damage output of Dekans while giving them an invisible VIT armour.
    Lets look at another example.

In a Party scenario of 6 Class, Priest and Rumir being making up 2 of them. if i wanted to PvP, ideally i would target the supports. Imagine if their HPs were so high because of your proposed idea that all i could do is call it a day? In this case, like i said before, if i was Dhan, i would ask for AGI to be in the Talisman, if i was Temp i would ask for INT.

VIT is specific to a few Class/Race and CANNOT be used.

All you people who voted YES to this idea. Please Weigh in!!! i want to see inside your head. Do not just vote yes and leave without making us understand that YOU understand....

This is a discussion. Lets discuss!!!

White Arctic Fox <3 , Love your posts man! To Infinity and Beyond!
    Last edited by Mixture; 02-14-2019 at 08:44 PM.

verry bad ideea i m sorry , i voted to keep the old talisman . why not all status ? also i love to have that hp for one mont or soo . you are verry insistent to change the hp talisman ,so keep trying

Old talisman is better they must add a PVE defense and dmg thats all

ahaha do you imagine 20-30 ppl can ask to change PA talisman ? its a joke right )) i will ignore that poll

I think the talisman need a rework

Quote Originally Posted by Mixture View Post
    Why i cant argue with your logic. This however solves one problem only to create others. You have already stated most of them.

Addressing Point 1

Your proposed point 1 as it stands solves nothing, it only creates an unbalanced stats system based on VIT for VIT classes to utilise, not only does it add insane amount of VIT it also adds All Stats. We can then ask the GM why dont we also ask for INT, or DEX or PSY to be in the PA Talisman? My point is, VIT for some class is very much irrelevant. Helpful but irrelevant. We need something that favours ALL RACE, ALL CLASS, the Old PA system does that. However, i think the HP is way too High and needs to be Scaled down. (I think that makes for a better solution that benefits everyone)

Addressing Point 2

I LOVE your idea of PvE implementation since its the norm now.

You already stated the issue with your comment "All stats are to give every class some benefit" Some? .... That is an unfair system. A good system is a system that provides ALL class with the same level of benefits. Furthermore, You do not mention in the same context the Immerse benefits it gives to VIT classes. This is an UNFAIR system. and in my opinion just remove the VIT and your proposal might stand a chance.

If you are a HARDCORE Pa member then truth be told, you deserve the rewards it offers and NO-ONE (Casual Players) should complain. Pa has always been like that, if you want a better ranked talisman you make the effort. Having a system whereby Casual Players are put in the same standing point as Hardcore gamers is a BAD APPLE lol. This is a fair system and its available to everyone who plays the game. The harder you work the bigger the rewards. That is just life.

I dislike that proposal that VIT Dekans and other related classes running around with impossible amount of HP. Mind you, few of these VIT classes with their current stats already pack a punch. As a results the new proposed system would very much unbalance the game. Why?
    Well, if you look at your proposed idea of VIT, wouldn't it be more balanced for everyone to have "all status, PVE defense, PVP defense" Because every class needs these stats and it favours everyone fairly. Although very unlikely, people might actually start to think about the idea of switching race.

Addressing Point 3

Rumirs, Dekans, and Priest are quite tanky yes, but they too eat dirt with high enough dmg. What your proposed idea does is Increase the damage output of Dekans while giving them an invisible VIT armour.
    Lets look at another example.

In a Party scenario of 6 Class, Priest and Rumir being making up 2 of them. if i wanted to PvP, ideally i would target the supports. Imagine if their HPs were so high because of your proposed idea that all i could do is call it a day? In this case, like i said before, if i was Dhan, i would ask for AGI to be in the Talisman, if i was Temp i would ask for INT.

VIT is specific to a few Class/Race and CANNOT be used.

All you people who voted YES to this idea. Please Weigh in!!! i want to see inside your head. Do not just vote yes and leave without making us understand that YOU understand....

This is a discussion. Lets discuss!!!

White Arctic Fox <3 , Love your posts man! To Infinity and Beyond!
    I don't really understand where you are going, you're trying to say VIT is more unbalanced than flat HP for most classes? It is very simple math to prove you wrong.

say you're a guardian and you have a buff for 40% HP (lvl 7) and lets take the maximum Pa talisman from both proposals:

200,000 HP: how much is a boost of 40% on 200K hp? 200*1,4 =280k hp (so a 80,000 HP boost)
    1750 vit (1500+250 from all stat): say 1750 vit converts to 40,000 flat HP, you get 40,000 * 1,4 = 56,000 (16,000 HP boost from class buff)

So classes with a percentage wise boost get 80,000 hp from the old Pa talisman but only 16,000 HP from the new Pa talisman. Now think about upgraded weapons, which increase HP by 100-120%, and check how much boost that is for the old and new Pa talisman lol. add 50% HP from pets. 20-30% from scrolls, you have classes hitting 1 million HP or more.

QED. Vit is way more balanced than flat HP
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 02-15-2019 at 05:14 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Prefere to "your" PA much better than old one (my opinion)
    We from isen most of time is farming PvP only PA and tsb so rare a fight without that situations guess vit is better than flat Big Hp also Commander /supreme Commander só good for us to Farm abyys...But guess gm wont put It on place of current bagde cuz they dont Care!
    Isen - Lais SweetBaby Carol

OMG this guy are crying like a baby and begging to change PA talisman .You start this **** some time ago and u come back whit same ideea ? What about the noobs who need that hp ? u never are thinking on them ,just looking to easy kill everyone . GMs have to think about how to get a good balance not you whit ure **** ideeas .And stop to spam this forum litle kid .

Quote Originally Posted by madian View Post
    OMG this guy are crying like a baby and begging to change PA talisman .You start this **** some time ago and u come back whit same ideea ? What about the noobs who need that hp ? u never are thinking on them ,just looking to easy kill everyone . GMs have to think about how to get a good balance not you whit ure **** ideeas .And stop to spam this forum litle kid .
    lmao mad+100
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster