View Poll Results: Do you want the Power Arena badge to change or do you want it to remain as it is now?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Change the PA badge to the proposed stats (or stats alike)

28 75.68%
  • Keep the PA badge as it currently is

9 24.32%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by madian View Post
    open a post about PA time and stop to talk **** about PA talisman if u re **** guard are so good and .remember there are some class who cann make u re guard unable to do any **** dmg and u only can hide or get killed .
    Yes the earth is flat and we all live in the same timezone, so changing the Pa time will solve all problems

Quote Originally Posted by LaisMoraes View Post
    Lel i'm from isen i liked the Idea but getting bored to you saying "isen no vote" if they change PA talisman one day (probably not) i guess they Will think about isen too...Isen can be empty but is not outside of game yet...i know you dont care but "If" they apply this on jainus they Will need apply somenthing like or near to us. (My opinion)
    I think the economy is ****ed up in isen and I would never suggest anyone to start there. I don't have anything against all players from isen, not by a long shot but most of the ones that show up here at the forums, like daydayretard who said I didn't know sh1t about rohan, darius ''rohan is going to die'' spammer and trammus who compared me to hitler I'm not too fond of your ''small isen community'' as you can imagine.

The reason I say my posts are for JAINUS ONLY is because I play at jainus, Isen seems to be filled with special snowflakes that really want to be different from jainus. I cannot help them with that since I don't play there and don't know what that community wants. Even worse, if I say something about isen or include it in my proposals, all I will get back from isen players is ''you have upgrades you are going to **** our server/you don't know ****/**** you jainus''. If you're an isen player and you want things different in Isen feel free to write a proposal/post/ticket and/or host a poll. I would even look over it and if the idea is good, maybe help you execute it. But I will, never again design/suggest/host/propose anything for the ISEN server, you can thank your fellow isen players for that, they made it very clear they do not want my input on anything.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 02-16-2019 at 05:32 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Well i can't say you're liying cause you not doing It isen market is bad jainus have 10 or more Pages we have 2 or 3 If we have lucky yea when you includes isen on posts they come blame you,not even them know what they rly want i appreciate ur answer and the post most of isen players only come here to say "isen is dead" "gm did this" "lowbie event pls" this for me is quite pointless thats why i look at useful things like some of ur post ur Guide for Rohan is rly good i gotta say... I wanna try make a Guide for isen later lets see If i can.After all isen is a good server for who not need spend money...
    Thanks for reply.
    Last edited by LaisMoraes; 02-16-2019 at 07:39 AM.
    Isen - Lais SweetBaby Carol

Quote Originally Posted by LaisMoraes View Post
    Well i can't say you're liying cause you not doing It isen market is bad jainus have 10 or more Pages we have 2 or 3 If we have lucky yea when you includes isen on posts they come blame you,not even them know what they rly want i appreciate ur answer and the post most of isen players only come here to say "isen is dead" "gm did this" "lowbie event pls" this for me is quite pointless thats why i look at useful things like some of ur post ur Guide for Rohan is rly good i gotta say... I wanna try make a Guide for isen later lets see If i can.After all isen is a good server for who not need spend money...
    Thanks for reply.
    No problem, thank you and good luck m8
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h