+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs down Gm`s U Did It This Time

i said good bye to rohan this event is for no one a low lvl cant do it and for me is hard to enjoy it goin to sell all my stuff and moved to another game where GM`S listen to the players not like here this new event sucks only 1 spot for drops wtf boss take 37 players and 27 minutes later boss die and selling all my stuff on isen any one interested wisper me SexyLexy on Game leaving game on 3 days enjoy this BS event GM`S just want our money but they wont have mines no more VALENTINE EVENT SUCKSSSSS

If u no noticed it, there is no event for lowie on rohan, i got only 2 issues about this event, 1.- Noble Knight got more hp that mirror dungeon mobs, 2.- Respawn time. Damn guys ok its free item but is so slow running all a map for kill a mob

This game is old as dirt... why would the event favor to lowbies? When 99.9% of all players are over lvl 115. The rewards suck anyway who cares just go lvl up and work on gear so you can do the next event. If you still suck ballz when that rolls around then the problems not the game it’s you kid

Switch servers nooby. Buy UPG weapon.

This **** event sucks i open 4xx boxes and only get trash and no +12 ticket where they at gm`s u lie to us again just sell the +12 on item mall and thats it

Quote Originally Posted by Tylenol4U View Post
    This **** event sucks i open 4xx boxes and only get trash and no +12 ticket where they at gm`s u lie to us again just sell the +12 on item mall and thats it
    You do realize if everyone has +21 gear... then you aren’t special when you have it right?
    Work for the damn tickets or buy them from other players, **** outa here kid

Cry cuz the game is not noob friendly then asks for more p2w QQ get gud scrub

I'm sure the event goes to show us it's all about patience. The game, since it started, never favor easier way out to get you good overpowered stuff in just a snap of a finger. It's hard work, patience, and level your character up.
    Last edited by ReyDelReynolds; 03-19-2019 at 11:38 PM. Reason: spelling
    JAINUS|Jin - ParkBom (Wizard)

"The night is dark and full of terrors."

thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!