+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Post Valentine's Sale (suggestion)

Hello guys/GMs
    here my suggestion i think you guys could make a Valentine sale puting old costumes of Valentine days back cuz 15 or 30d not enough... I guess everyone need some old or New costumes that ones on IM Its so "same" could replace them or Just put few a few oldest costumes in some Special days idk i Just want a discount on IM stuffs and some old costumes perma pls

Thanks to read
    Isen - Lais SweetBaby Carol

Agreed. I also think it was a massively wasted opportunity not putting the Chinese-themed costumes from 2008 back into IM, seeing it was Chinese New Year a week ago.

I don’t carry grudges, I carry flowers to funerals.

Quote Originally Posted by Reapmaster View Post
    Agreed. I also think it was a massively wasted opportunity not putting the Chinese-themed costumes from 2008 back into IM, seeing it was Chinese New Year a week ago.
    screenshot + full name, send gms in ticket. they might apply it later.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

I have been pissed about costumes since halloween. I envy the few people walking around with those old permanent pumpkin heads.
    But yeah pretty much any new people(new alts anyway) are all wearing the same 5 costumes. All these holidays are passing and IM stays the same.... it can’t be that hard to just put old costumes back on there. I want to pay for them... and I know you greedy bastards want my money!!!! So what’s the deal

They could do the sale event with oldest costumes but guess they wont do It like always QQ the event they made not for choice old costumes Just same IM costumes also 5 guys to like 80 or more xD :v
    Isen - Lais SweetBaby Carol

moar costumes is moar fun
    Salve / Verde

More costumes
    mewmew pew~