+ Reply to Thread

Thread: space monkeys

space monkeys

the reason miss baker never had children is because anybody that still plays this....game...if you can call it that....is because she was a fag like all of you. you guys can hope for pussy, but all youre going to get is a males ass lol. faggots. i dont mean to name people, but sunnyangel is the biggest forum faggot xD just look at how colourful his forum shιt is!
    Last edited by dumbrohan; 02-08-2019 at 02:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dumbrohan View Post
    the reason miss baker never had children is because anybody that still plays this....game...if you can call it that....is because she was a fag like all of you. you guys can hope for pussy, but all youre going to get is a males ass lol. faggots. i dont mean to name people, but sunnyangel is the biggest forum faggot xD just look at how colourful his forum shιt is!
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

aww, im sorry your asshοle was fingered before you were old enough to know what pυssy was
    Last edited by dumbrohan; 02-08-2019 at 04:43 AM.

Didn't really answer what seems to be the problem of your ass-burgers though? Charged a tenner and didn't get +7 walter?
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)