This weekend will have the following active boost:

⭐ Exp.: 200%
    ⭐ Drop: 200%
    ⭐ Forging: 50% increased success rate
    ⭐ Refinement: 50% increased success rate
    ⭐ Reinforcement (Crafted item): 50% increased success rate
    ⭐ Enhancement (Forged item): 50% increased success rate

Remember:
    ⚠Boosts do not work with Recycle System.
    ⚠Boosts are based on the success rate. In NPCs, the boost is directly applied.

In addition, we will have the Sharing Event!��

While this event is active, you will receive double the rewards!

If a GM Event rewards 1 Badge of Victory, 1 Adventure EXP Pouch and 100 million crones...
    You will be receiving double the rewards!
    This way you can share them with your loved one (or keep it to yourself to become even stronger!)

These boosts and the Event will remain active from February 2 to February 5.

Keep enjoying Rohan.
    More Power! Love Rohan!

Best regards
    R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud Team

Ummmmm you sure there was a boost? Either you guys descreased the drop rate by like 400% and then claimed to give us a 200% boost or its broken again because I personally can say i get better drop rate when not in this boost and the forge rate was also the same out of the 4 items i attempted to forge 3 failed so where i repeat where is the boost?

agree... bad drop rate, and bad combine success rate,,,

+1 to this. bad drop rate and also combine.

after map patch dropp was better than now with boost. 3h to get 1 item if you are in pt.....

3 out of 4 items failed, that seems like some thoroughly investigated statistical research, I think the game will close after your conclusion.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

actually fox i was just giving my opinion of what happened to me during boost but there are multiple people that i could of added into this that were having the same issue so piss off if you dont like what i got to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark1982 View Post
    actually fox i was just giving my opinion of what happened to me during boost but there are multiple people that i could of added into this that were having the same issue so piss off if you dont like what i got to say.
    Just like you gave your opinion, I gave mine xD. I don't see the problem here.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Mark1982 View Post
    Fox is somebody who is tied to this game forever so he will go against anybody saying anything bad about Rohan which will lead to people not playing. He will go down with Titanic.
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    Fox is somebody who is tied to this game forever so he will go against anybody saying anything bad about Rohan which will lead to people not playing. He will go down with Titanic.
    At least I don't try to hide the fact that I'm still logging/playing this game (like you are with your alt named PokemonGO). Also the titanic went down a long time ago, I'm still here, so suck it up boy.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster