+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

What's the oldest guild that still exists & is active in Rohan?

As an old school returning Rohan player from ten years ago, I was curious as to what is currently the oldest Rohan guild on the merged Jainus servers that still exists and is active? I'd love to run into some of the old school Ynk players that have managed to stay active all that time. I ran into one recently. It has been a blast partying with him and learning what has changed since the olden days.

What server you from? I was GATSBY from Torian.

Ive been playing 10+ years :P

Some of us are around but theres no "guild" persay that is still running from back then as guild master rules are c00ky.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

oldie here, returning to rohan, hope servers aint dead dead
    EternalTemplar

I started 10 years ago on Ankma server before merge.

Cool! Nice to see "Old School" around!

Quote Originally Posted by blackS24 View Post
    oldie here, returning to rohan, hope servers aint dead dead
    The community is still going strong since I've been back in December. The only dead server that I'm aware of is Isen. I've been on both since returning. Jainus is certainly the way to go for a returning old school player. I hope to see you around.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Some of us are around but theres no "guild" persay that is still running from back then as guild master rules are c00ky.
    Thanks for the F.Y.I. Back in my Ynk Ankma days guilds like Esoteric and Forever ruled the roost in TSB. Epics were $150 from GM's and costumes came with stats without the need for patterns! My have things changed!

Wow! Congrats that you stuck it out! There is something to be said for longevity!