+ Reply to Thread

Guides/Tips on bbtaining certain Ticket Title?

I need help on how or if it is still possible to obtain these Title Tickets?

Hawk Eye
    Mad Soul
    Rahkon Nightmare
    Darkness Temptation
    Chaos Revenent
    Nightmare Gladiator
    All Master
    Spearhead
    Hunter
    Commander
    Chief
    Sage
    Assasin
    Heartbreaker
    Rohanian
    Wild Hunter
    Dread's Pirate

Thank you for your help

Hi, I don't know about all of the titles but I can give you information on some of them.

Wild Hunter - You get this by killing one of 3 world bosses (Vycer, Hallione and Storm Knight) which gives you a "Wild hunter box" which has the title. Although it's rare to get the title ticket. These bosses are very difficult and requires a whole pt to kill because they have a lot of hp and can easily kill an undergeared char.

Commander, sage, chief, assassin, hunter & spearhead - First you have to do Power Arena to earn Badge of Victory, you do a series of quests requiring the badges which will take a lot of time. Then you'll have to get the "transcended" title by killing bosses in mirror dungeons and another quest to farm Proof of Madness, exodus, darknesss and evil. You'll need 100 of each proof + shiny transcendence stone and 100 badges of victory. You then get all the 6 1000 stat titles.

Rohanian - I think (but am not sure) that this was a summer event last year, which means you cannot get the title anymore, unless they do the same event again ofc.

Heartbreaker - This was also an event title. You were able to get it during last year's Valentine's event. Seeing as valentine is just around the corner you may be able to get this one when the event starts.

Dread's Pirate - Halloween event last year. Also non-obtainable at the moment, perhaps next halloween event.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickzor View Post
    I need help on how or if it is still possible to obtain these Title Tickets?

All Master

Spearhead
    Hunter
    Commander
    Chief
    Sage
    Assasin

Wild Hunter

Heartbreaker
    Rohanian
    Dread's Pirate
    Hawk Eye
    Mad Soul
    Rahkon Nightmare
    Darkness Temptation
    Chaos Revenent
    Nightmare Gladiator

Thank you for your help
    LunaMortum did a fairly nice job in explaining this already, in case it wasn't clear:

Either sold or gotten with events, the last time this wa sold was during the last black Friday sale. This ticket is used as a shortcut to get faster PA titles, you can currently not obtain this title
    Basically the last version of PA title (as LM explained), you can currently obtain this title
    From Wild Hunter Box, you can currently obtain this title
    From old events, you can currently not obtain these titles
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h