+ Reply to Thread

Drop rate really low or disabled? :confused:

Hello guys! Just curious about some gear. I'm a Craftman level 144 now and i've been looking for Snorkel for my alt Jester char. I've been hunting it for almost 5 hours, i was at level 139 when started the hunt for that item. In Seal wikia it state that Snorkel drop from [A]Bah-Bah [Fire] and from [A] Humbug which is located at Nerais (and some Box + Raid ofc)

So... Does that Snorkel really drop there or is it disabled and no chance for it to drop? Thank you!

Hi Bangtama,

Snorkel are considered as "rare" drop because it's an accessory. Same goes for other majority of other accessories. The drop rate is definitely correct, as it is hard to come by.

Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    Hi Bangtama,

Snorkel are considered as "rare" drop because it's an accessory. Same goes for other majority of other accessories. The drop rate is definitely correct, as it is hard to come by.
    I though it's disabled in BoD since i haven't seen it on the vendings. Well, case closed then. Thanks for fast reply

dude, forget about get items without buying it. developers don't wants you to get item freely. thats why now Drop Penalty affect craftsman too. big disappointed about the update.