View Poll Results: What should be done about upgraded weapons?

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • Make upgraded weapons farm-able in game. (slow process available for all lvls)

9 7.76%
  • Have upgrades sales, reguarly and with a similar cost as the old upgraded weapons

33 28.45%
  • Do not change anything about the current state of the game

42 36.21%
  • A combination of option 1 and 2, which would include sales & farming the weapons

32 27.59%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    thats is a joke ? i saw every day ppls selling upgrade weapons on EM ,and now thei want to get a new one cheap ???
    its that the bissnis of the day ? free rps for some ppl .Developers must to be dumb to give that oportunity to some ppl to speculate whit upgrade again . there are alot upgrade at this time , more than active players .

Quote Originally Posted by runeee View Post
    thats is a joke ? i saw every day ppls selling upgrade weapons on EM ,and now thei want to get a new one cheap ???
    its that the bissnis of the day ? free rps for some ppl .Developers must to be dumb to give that oportunity to some ppl to speculate whit upgrade again . there are alot upgrade at this time , more than active players .
    I want new upgrade abyss upgrade

I don't know why some people don't want other players to have UPG ? maybe because they wanna remain superior and ahead in the game, so they can farm easily and pvp easier.. Whats wrong with selling UPG for other players ? You said theres more UPG than active players ? You gotta be talking only about yourself right ? cause im pretty sure theres a lot of people without UPG. Games is unfair for new players cause even if they get all the armors and equip they will still fall short against players with UPG cause that's how OP the UPG weapons are.

Except you know by excluding people from the game there are less potential customers to the game. I have an upg and I wont IM up let alone somebody who actively plays the game and doesnt have one.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

you guy just want to speculate whit upg weapons to make free rps , stop talk bull**** ,go to EM or in game to buy another upgrade because there alot of them on sell . Or buy back the upgrade u sold for high price .

I honestly don't know why people would want the items to stay the same. If you get another upg sale or something to do with upgs you have potentially more people dedicating themselves to the game. It brings more competition and more even grounds for pvp, which is dead atm.

you guy just want to speculate whit upg weapons to make free rps , stop talk bull**** ,go to EM or in game to buy another upgrade because there alot of them on sell . Or buy back the upgrade u sold for high price .
    Though it is you probably who speculates with upg weapons to make free rps. Probably got some katar or staff or bow or crossbow, spent for it like 10k rp, and now selling for 70. Thus if It's gonna happen another sale you won't be able to sell that weapon overprice as you want, cus anyone would be able to buy 7 times cheaper. It's beyond me, how same 4 part upgrades that cost 10k rp could be sold for 25k and other for 85k. Love the idea you are chanting there "buy from EM, plenty there". You go and spend 800$ on a weapon instead of 100$ greedy mofo

P.S. Got few 4 part upgrades, still vote for sales only.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Anyone who is against new upgs being made at this point is in one of two camps:

1: Brain dead nostalgia ppl who were always against upg and think that with the current gear set pvp will be more balanced with no upg.

2: Self-interested individuals who want to either have something over other ppl or want to profit off the current upg set.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

The only people that dont want to make changes to balance the game for everyone is majority of the people that already have upgrades etc and to me you guys are just lame asses.

idk who got cheap upgrade , all i know is the price of my upgrade 1.0 are lower than original price ( 6 , 6 , 7 , 9 k rps IM) whit out opt stone and stone forge . maybe 2.0 or 3.0 where cheap but i was afk when them on sale so idk the price . if them cheap developers have to compensate me somehow !!!