View Poll Results: What should be done about upgraded weapons?

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • Make upgraded weapons farm-able in game. (slow process available for all lvls)

9 7.76%
  • Have upgrades sales, reguarly and with a similar cost as the old upgraded weapons

33 28.45%
  • Do not change anything about the current state of the game

42 36.21%
  • A combination of option 1 and 2, which would include sales & farming the weapons

32 27.59%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    The point of this poll was the get an idea of what people think, sadly this poll isn't waterproof. I've tested it and you can vote with multiple accounts on the same thing. People have done so extensively using up to 4-6 alts from 1 person to vote for a certain topic.

Did you really think that voting 6x as 1 person is gonna help and that I or others wouldn't notice? All you guys did was make the poll results un-usable and thus, possibly, decisions will be made without the communitys input.

If only the braindead people in this game would understand that the point of asking for feedback is to get a honest view of what the community wants. If you try to undermine that, the next time, the question about what you want, will not be asked
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 01-28-2019 at 07:42 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    Though it is you probably who speculates with upg weapons to make free rps. Probably got some katar or staff or bow or crossbow, spent for it like 10k rp, and now selling for 70. Thus if It's gonna happen another sale you won't be able to sell that weapon overprice as you want, cus anyone would be able to buy 7 times cheaper. It's beyond me, how same 4 part upgrades that cost 10k rp could be sold for 25k and other for 85k. Love the idea you are chanting there "buy from EM, plenty there". You go and spend 800$ on a weapon instead of 100$ greedy mofo

P.S. Got few 4 part upgrades, still vote for sales only.
    These are probably the same people that use 4-5 alts to vote ''don't change anything''.

As for upgraded weapon pricing, it's a simple matter of scarcity. Everyone wants to play the dhan class and everyone wants an upgraded katar but there are only very few katars in game, thus the price goes up.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 01-28-2019 at 07:41 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

HecTar L U L

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

i hope Dhan will be nerfed same as ds,dk ,temp and everyoane play all class . The probleme here is not upgrade wepons, then big problems is dhan owerpower . So first time balance the game then sell new upgrade nontradable !
    Last edited by yubyta; 01-28-2019 at 04:34 PM.

first they need to fix 200% attack power cap. On my noir emp, growth, tenis pet, melee scrolls, etc give me nothing to melee....

I vote for option 1. Parts are farmable

Nothing gonna change cuz ppls on top dont want to spend any more :P

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Nothing gonna change cuz ppls on top dont want to spend any more :P
    Why should i spend money on a game where duping exist. its even pointless to play a game where one can duped boxes and make all his gear +21 lol

Quote Originally Posted by VOLTORA View Post
    Why should i spend money on a game where duping exist. its even pointless to play a game where one can duped boxes and make all his gear +21 lol
    Any evidence to back up these claims?

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Any evidence to back up these claims?

Banned accounts, deleted items, people that somehow was involve in it was banned for like a month and got the items deleted or reversed if they made transaction with the dupers, and post from GM. That's all the evidence you need.