View Poll Results: What should be done about upgraded weapons?

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • Make upgraded weapons farm-able in game. (slow process available for all lvls)

9 7.76%
  • Have upgrades sales, reguarly and with a similar cost as the old upgraded weapons

33 28.45%
  • Do not change anything about the current state of the game

42 36.21%
  • A combination of option 1 and 2, which would include sales & farming the weapons

32 27.59%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    good idea let go put in IM upg parts 2.0 3.0 , it would be very good to get weapons

Just sell them all cheeting anyway and still can play and not get banned who care anymore? I played and farm all my tickets and now all get +21 and not me wtf
    currupt gm"s?

Lol who got all +21?... Not sure why you think that.. But there is not so many people with +21 out there.. I only saw 5 people in all server..

lol e2n have cheeting again thats why npc Orlin not there to get +12+18and +21 tickets.

36 votes :P game is dead or no1 give a crap :P

who are so desesperate to buy upgrade weapon ? i can sell to you 2 upgrade club 1.0 at the original price ! it cost me like 28k rps each(unforged). Soo who want to buy pm me

Just sell it to IM like usual. Game is already 90% PVE mode 24/7 farming no need to make 100%.

Put on sale please.

HI, IM COME TO JAINUS FROM ORIGIN, THERE I HAVE VIP ON MANY ACCS. BUT HERE A UPG WEAPON IS VERY EXPENSIVE; PLEASE SELL PARTS FOR MAKE MY UPG. THANKS.

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    What if farming them would be very hard and time consuming, say something as hard as like farming 400 proofs for 1k title or even harder?
    I would just make the farmable ones have increased variance in stats and call it a day. like +2-6% dd instead of a flat 6% dd from the IM version.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

How can get my vote?