View Poll Results: What should be done about upgraded weapons?

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • Make upgraded weapons farm-able in game. (slow process available for all lvls)

9 7.76%
  • Have upgrades sales, reguarly and with a similar cost as the old upgraded weapons

33 28.45%
  • Do not change anything about the current state of the game

42 36.21%
  • A combination of option 1 and 2, which would include sales & farming the weapons

32 27.59%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Upgraded Weapons, Your Opinion (Jainus Only)

As the title says, give your opinion and vote if you like. Keep in mind that his post is ONLY intended for jainus players. ISEN is an upgrade free server and will remain that way.

This is a HYPOTHETICAL post but your opinion is still valued.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 01-23-2019 at 03:20 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Combination of 1 and 2 ofc because I think its good business practice.

People are gonna make use of the free upg weapon to make alts and the alts will generate the RPS for us in the form of costumes and patterns and 7s and all that. Not to mention that forging by itself has an associated price tag.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Who created this poll ?

I want a upgrade weapon please GM make upgrade sell able, make Rohan great again

I wouldn't mind some epic pole's as well for Jainus :P

Server : Isen
    Character : Vit Defender (Clint) 115 + (?)

did u scammed u re friend and now u post a poll lol ?u are a scammer man . if the game falow this tipe of ppl will be a nice game ahahaha

if GMS will sell upgrade again, then thei lied me and sent me to Em to buy a upgrade, i cant vote for this
    Last edited by constantinescu; 01-24-2019 at 08:54 AM.

If you make upgradeable weapons farmable that would be wrong to the old players that had to buy them; I am however not against having them on sale in the item mall.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark1982 View Post
    If you make upgradeable weapons farmable that would be wrong to the old players that had to buy them; I am however not against having them on sale in the item mall.
    What if farming them would be very hard and time consuming, say something as hard as like farming 400 proofs for 1k title or even harder?
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by Mark1982 View Post
    if thei make upg farmable then have to pay a compensation to all players who buyed them from IM. in game are alot upg wep for sell