+ Reply to Thread

Disconnecting.. disconnecting... mass disconnections. Planned by Gm's?

Hello guys.. in this post i wanna talk about the repeated disconnections im seeing all over the server including me (way to often.. its getting ridiculous and suspicious)

I've been playing this game for about 3 weeks now and i never experienced such thing on any game i played in the past 14-15 years of my life. My internet is perfect.. i pay 200$ a month to have the best of the best. Yet i keep disconnecting in rohan and people around me aswel so its really starting to bother me..

I've seen mass dc a couple of time and im starting to wonder if the gm's are doing this on purpose to slow our farm down and hopefully we buy more rp because we are slowed down by reapeted disconections.Its really starting to annoy me seriously..

I don't know much about these things unfortunatly but i hope im wrong about this post sincerly.. I just find it really weird... Sometimes it looks like people are aimed at to get disconnected (after a certain amount of time afk on HK)

Hopefully its just a really really really bad engine thats running this game and not our GM's trolling around to get more money in their pockets.

Again i don't know much about all these things so excuse me if im wrong...
    I want you're opinions on this... was it always this way? So much disconnections?
    Last edited by Psyfield1990; 01-15-2019 at 07:54 PM.

Im aware that this may sounds completly retarded but ah.... I have no idea how a game can disconect us so often...

However i still like the game and i can't wait to be geared enough to pk most of you.. My futur KOS list is growing everyday and i freaking like it!
    Last edited by Psyfield1990; 01-15-2019 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyfield1990 View Post
    Im aware that this may sounds completly retarded but ah.... I have no idea how a game can disconect us so often...

However i still like the game and i can't wait to be geared enough to pk most of you.. My futur KOS list is growing everyday and i freaking like it!

Yep I sometimes would have random alts dc for no reason and the other ones would be fine.

I hope nobody took this tread to serious i just wanted to see some funny reaction while the maintenance was down xD ... yep im like that

I've been disconnecting non-stop for the past few days.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Imagine thinking that gm's does it on purpose just to slow down ur farming rofl
    I havn't had dc issues only when they ****ed up something with maint so they had to do a emergency maint.
    Angry little kid ranting on a forum just be happy the game is still running cuz eventually it wont lol

Quote Originally Posted by manciai View Post
    Imagine thinking that gm's does it on purpose just to slow down ur farming rofl
    I havn't had dc issues only when they ****ed up something with maint so they had to do a emergency maint.
    Angry little kid ranting on a forum just be happy the game is still running cuz eventually it wont lol
    rip tacobell
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h