+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dear Scammers

Smile Dear Scammers

Dear Scammers,

As you may know, you like to whisper around Shiltz, asking people to remove their equipment pretending to be a friend of those innocent people, persuading them that you are selling the stuff that isn't yours to have, and importantly giving the victims of your scamming the hardest time of their life.

I'm an old player, i've been playing this game for more than 11 years now, the only game that can brought me back to playing it even though i said i wanna quit playing. This game is one of many things that can take me away from the real world, and yes, i know it sounds stupid to be so into A GAME, but people have tons of laughter with their mates playing. We all have memories into of SEAL ONLINE, any of em Official and Private Server, we love to play this game because we meet a bunch of friends that we can share our happiness, sorrow, anger, etc.

But you, Dear Scammers, have no sense of that, instead you just love to lie to those innocent people and eventually hurt the real person who you pretend to be. I know it sounds stupid, how can people misread the names of the nickname and fame?, but that's not a problem because people aren't perfect, we make mistakes even the smallest things.

So please, Dear Scammers, you don't need to burden yourself and everyone else with any of this stuff anymore, there are no point at all or anything good out of this act, you'll just get the same results over and over again throughout life. "What Comes Around, Goes Around", remember this phrase, Karma do exist friends, and i'm telling you people, Dear Scammers, that when you scam those people, you'll be scammed all your life, maybe not soon, but it will and whatever you do to get whats lost, you will NEVER get it back

F.Y.I

|Mariejois|, |Reikonami|, |Svarozic|, |Elanora|, |Kydoimos|, |Marieregal|, |Anunnaki|, |Vildais|, |Kurrokiba|, |Mariefrost|, |Nadare|, |Mechtild|, |Mariejane|, |Dakkoch|i, |Reykonami|

This is All me, and i do encourage people to look at my Nicknames and I assure you, i have no intention to scam and i'm not a Scammer, i tried once, but it doesn't feel right (Not in SEAL BOD). I have been in a lot of Guilds throughout the times, and personally i can say that My Friends those who really knows me, will stand up for me, because I TRUST them! and they TRUST me. It's something you of all people Dear Scammers, need to learn. TRUST can't be bought, it was EARNED.

Thanks for Reading.
    I Hope y'all have a nice day.
    (And yes, i'm Indonesian), so do please say Hi.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalTips View Post
    nice text, but. they'll laugh at you for that ... unfortunately ... but. and . sry, we. trade his here. high things for. + 12, + 18, is yourself. fault . , SRY. for so hard. words!
    and as long as this lazy server keeps it open, + hacker im. game;
    will not change that,
    the only solution would be to exchange everything openly,
    then the scammers would have taken the power to steal others, BUT. then would. yes our "Dear MONEY JAINUS SERVER", less. Money. cash in !!!
    ELISE
    Blacky
    english is being murdered.. LOL.. go back and post properly so people can understand.. seriously