+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New spots

New spots

Some1 tell me reason why playwith made mobs on new spots (infinity etc) unable to kill by melee even magic classes ? i have chakra, 1k str tittle walter 7, magical str +7, boosted opaniel set with 200 str stones, alm scroll, ruller weapon, rumir in pt so you can say its almost max possible for noir and i hit 160... this is just retarded. Guards have the same problem. New spots only for dhans or what ? on some mobs (angels ) even magic classes do 0 dmg.... what is the point to make it like this ? they want evry1 to play as dhans or what ?

Gm need to do somth.is not about how much hit...me with full pt rumir priest defender templar dhan noir all upg chars..chakra set...with this **** new talisman...and they hit me 20-40 k is imp to farm..just pro ppl can farm ..GM need do somth

literal definition of overtuned content.

Iceyy~~Certified Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Defender Avenger ???? Lumir ????? Noir (Ran)
    TERA: BANNED(65 Warrior) ALSOBANNED(65 priest) @DELETED GAME
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Yep it's for dhans, sages, possibly wizards with the update coming up

Quote Originally Posted by YoungWeezy View Post
    nah on my rumir i hit some mobs 160 too cuz u need like 300k magic to do dmg and its not possible to get on rumir or wizz

Quote Originally Posted by YoungWeezy View Post
    Wow after over 2 years people start to realise sages are actually more OP than predators when it comes to PVE.

Sick conclusions are made here.

PS: you'll not out-damage a DPS with a skill based character in pve, just saying lol
    A taste of the divine
    Salve - Guardian
    Relativity - Warlock

New/Returning Player Guide: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30882

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    Wow after over 2 years people start to realise sages are actually more OP than predators when it comes to PVE.

Sick conclusions are made here.

PS: you'll not out-damage a DPS with a skill based character in pve, just saying lol
    I agree.
    GATSBY here btw