+ Reply to Thread

Healer Job quest (Priest) lvl 79 can't finish?. Help pls.

Hello guys! Im a new player and im currently Leveling a Dragon knight now lvl 86 and i follow him with a priest on this account, level 79.

I tried to do my Priest Job Quest but im currently stuck on Collecting Book on Anti Magic, Killing Maera's Elysian Bird should Drop a key to open the chest nearby. But she never drop the key... :s

Am i to high lvl to get the key to drop? Please help cause i really like priest but spending 500 RPs for job ticket or starting over would suck.

Thank you in advance
    Last edited by Psyfield1990; 01-05-2019 at 06:38 AM.

After lvl 55+ you cant do job quest, i had the same problem and support team told me to make a new char...

We Will Hunt You Down

Thats awful.... They will gladly take 500 rp for a ticket job change i guess. welp idk what to do

I used a pouch on scout and i had no problem doing it at 101 common Rohan

Quote Originally Posted by Psyfield1990 View Post
    Hello guys! Im a new player and im currently Leveling a Dragon knight now lvl 86 and i follow him with a priest on this account, level 79.

I tried to do my Priest Job Quest but im currently stuck on Collecting Book on Anti Magic, Killing Maera's Elysian Bird should Drop a key to open the chest nearby. But she never drop the key... :s

Am i to high lvl to get the key to drop? Please help cause i really like priest but spending 500 RPs for job ticket or starting over would suck.

Thank you in advance
    Some of the quests, specially some parts of jobquests require you to SOLO the quest, meaning you can't be in a party. If you party someone you won't be able to complete the quest. This is the only issue I can come up with, let me know here if that solves your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    After lvl 55+ you cant do job quest, i had the same problem and support team told me to make a new char...
    This is bull****, you can do jobquest at any lvl. there was a time in which you couldn't after 115 because quests reset after you go past 99, they however fixed this when they revamped the payed service to race change, which requires people to re-do the jobquest. I am not aware of any issues since (this has been fixed like 2+ years ago, I was involved with that back then so don't try to call bs on me lol)
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

I just completed it. With you're message i got hope and trying some other things.. kept seaching and bam.. found out. Thank you cause obv theres alot of troll of people that don't know what there talking about on Rohan xD

Thanks to them anyways. peace
    Last edited by Psyfield1993; 01-05-2019 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    Some of the quests, specially some parts of jobquests require you to SOLO the quest, meaning you can't be in a party. If you party someone you won't be able to complete the quest. This is the only issue I can come up with, let me know here if that solves your problem.

This is bull****, you can do jobquest at any lvl. there was a time in which you couldn't after 115 because quests reset after you go past 99, they however fixed this when they revamped the payed service to race change, which requires people to re-do the jobquest. I am not aware of any issues since (this has been fixed like 2+ years ago, I was involved with that back then so don't try to call bs on me lol)
    Try berserk job quest pls and reply again

We Will Hunt You Down

Quote Originally Posted by Psyfield1993 View Post
    I just completed it. With you're message i got hope and trying some other things.. kept seaching and bam.. found out. Thank you cause obv theres alot of troll of people that don't know what there talking about on Rohan xD

Thanks to them anyways. peace
    no problem, glad you could finish your quest.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h