+ Reply to Thread

Fix the % stat given by option stone at item mall

Gm please please for the love of the god make the option stone at im stat given in fix rate, for shiny teardrops of edoneh fix it to 10% instead of 8-10%, and for shiny burner of marea from 13-15% make it 15%, and same to other option stone, it so bias that u sell a upgrade parts in the past and the option stone at im is the only things we have to com petite for those who have a upgrade and u still have dont give shiit on it.

Banned
    LOL. Not gonna happen.

The ranges on options provide for a little bit of competition for those making weapons. If they fix the %, everyone would have exactly the same weapon when they forge using the same parts and accessories.

LOL competition ?How can you say that when they release a upgrade weapon and stop selling it, so those who have are the only one can com petite. rohan does not care about competition. so why not give this opportunity to those who don't have upgrade it so bias.

Quote Originally Posted by KitCat0909 View Post
    LOL competition ?How can you say that when they release a upgrade weapon and stop selling it, so those who have are the only one can com petite. rohan does not care about competition. so why not give this opportunity to those who don't have upgrade it so bias.
    competition between players is what drives players to spend money to get better gear/items. So they sure do care about competition lol.

PJ's point is valid, if you make all the stats the same, everyone would have the same gear and things would get dull. this is why there is a randomizer on all item drops and also on the option stones you use to forge/make them. Only the most patient OR rich can afford to make max gear with max options on it, which is rewarded with the most amount of power.

Upgraded weapons have not been sold for a long time because GM's are scared new sales will hurt the game more than it does it good.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Idk why its like they dont want money or something.

but in all seriousness I loved the fact that my upg 1.0 was better than everyone elses so i say no!

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KitCat0909 View Post

I think you are referring to the epics that YNK originally sold that came already forged and boosted. They sold those once for a couple hours only and they were never sold again. Totally fukked up the EM and drove thousands of people out of the game. They have never done that since.

Not sure if you ever created an upgrade, I have - many times. What they sold you was parts. You still had to forge those the same way you forge your farmed parts. You used the same options and accessories that anyone else had to use. Which means upgrades were not carbon copies of every other upgrade weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    I think you are referring to the epics that YNK originally sold that came already forged and boosted. They sold those once for a couple hours only and they were never sold again. Totally fukked up the EM and drove thousands of people out of the game. They have never done that since.

Not sure if you ever created an upgrade, I have - many times. What they sold you was parts. You still had to forge those the same way you forge your farmed parts. You used the same options and accessories that anyone else had to use. Which means upgrades were not carbon copies of every other upgrade weapon.
    Nevermind bro i quite rohan, i focus on real life stuff now since this game is not worth to play