+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Gail boss Stun Fix

There have been some issues with the new bosses on the reworked map. Specifically Gail was overbuffed, did too much damage/casted skills too often. Gm's are aware of this issue and a report has been sent to KR. It will (hopefully) be fixed the next maintainance.

PS: do you guys like the 25% (or 35% for ISEN) PVE Attack & defense talismans?
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Seems kind of expensive for none frequent players :l

Can GMs lower the amount of IP required to buy Spirit stones on the PVP mall menu?
    Ohh and add Tier 5 Weapons and Armor to the Magic merchants you know the rarest kind of Weapons and armors to get.
    Plox?

Btw did anyone has managed to Transcend a Sage weapon or armor? and whats the difference if any?
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

New tali is good it helps a lot specially in the new mobs, the cd on the IP mall piece seems too long for an 8 hrs duration tali but I don't know maybe its better that way.

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Seems kind of expensive for none frequent players :l

Can GMs lower the amount of IP required to buy Spirit stones on the PVP mall menu?
    Ohh and add Tier 5 Weapons and Armor to the Magic merchants you know the rarest kind of Weapons and armors to get.
    Plox?

Btw did anyone has managed to Transcend a Sage weapon or armor? and whats the difference if any?
    Too expensive seems odd to me, you pay 100k IP and you can get 5x item to make 5x talisman with it (so it's 20k IP +10M for each 8H talisman). I think for every person in game with normal gear this is possible to get this. Even if you only do daily 5 stages of inter, you can still get enough IP to get the 8H talisman everyday. You can also simply farm any monster in the world, open the boxes/sell the boxes and use money to buy IP. 300K IP is pretty cheap and will last you for quite a while. Time boxes also grant IP tickets.

Spirit stones are also very cheap, the price does not need to be adjusted. Just do daily 5 stages of inter and hope you hit 100 or 300k IP ticket. hitting that every once in awhile will give you enough IP to do w/e you want basically.

Have not seen a transcended sage weapon/armour, not sure if it's even possible. Sage weapons/armour are valueless with all the new gear that released, it really isn't worth transcending if you ask me (if it's even possible)

Quote Originally Posted by vhints0270 View Post
    New tali is good it helps a lot specially in the new mobs, the cd on the IP mall piece seems too long for an 8 hrs duration tali but I don't know maybe its better that way.
    It's still in the alpha phase, things might change (when progressing to beta and finally the final implementation), the duration might change as well. I think at the moment they want to see what the community thinks about the talisman, if most people like it, they will probably release one that lasts longer and maybe different ways to obtain it/buy it as well.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 01-05-2019 at 03:27 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Well yeah if I as a player go into inter problem is Inter requires gear that for the know how like us its fairly easy. If I am a new player ill be walking around like a headless chicken with crappy gear before getting to lvl 90+ for decent gear so I can at least enter minor that requires more farming to get ip tickets to get 3k for a spirit stone. Its a little bit steep for the dont know how. I'm not sure if the GMs want players to use crafted gear and spirit stones as a means to progress or just use them for end game but they should be usefull for the entirety of the game.

Now some other questions I have are if rahkon dungeon as a whole is gonna be used for lvling or somekind of farming? R5 is a good example it seems its abandoned with nothing much to do in it. Some low % drop rate talisman and the 10 all stat silva talisman are the only things worth getting.

Im not sure how the Feathers of Silva A-D accs are being created but is it possible to add to the game when I get 2 feathers of silva accs and try to recycle them to get the upgraded accs rather than get the shinny feather of silva with no letter actually get one of the A-D shinny feathers? That way farming this bosses is worth something again at least. Same with beze, wraths, and flame diamonds.

Can we get shinny wings of roha Cameos or battons? Those accs are way out dated or somekind of quest worth doing at lower lvls.

Are the events done in the last 6 months gonna be repeated or are they just a one time event kind of content?

The Adventure talisman should be 24hrs minimum and maybe a recycling upgrade to 7 days or something like the HK recycling mechanic 8hrs seems too low but its a way to start.

Keep up the good job
    All this new content seems to go in the right direction.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I'm also on board with the idea of having a longer duration for the Adventure Talisman.

Are the events done in the last 6 months gonna be repeated or are they just a one time event kind of content?
    Not sure if you're referring to in-game events or drop quest events (e.g. halloween/christmas), but I'm still waiting for the Make Your Own Event to happen ever since last July lmaooo.

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post

PS: do you guys like the 25% (or 35% for ISEN) PVE Attack & defense talismans?
    I wonder why they make it different between Jainus and Isen..
    Is it because stereotypically they think Jainus players are stronger? Due to upg?
    What about those players without upg in Jainus?

I just concerned to why they make it difference with ISEN,maybe they admitting now they did brought upg to jainus , and so people there are stronger than ISEN, but thats ignorant towards those who dont have upg. Arent they same with ISEN? or did I miss something here?

Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
    Is it because stereotypically they think Jainus players are stronger? Due to upg?

I just concerned to why they make it difference with ISEN,maybe they admitting now they did brought upg to jainus , and so people there are stronger than ISEN, but thats ignorant towards those who dont have upg. Arent they same with ISEN? or did I miss something here?
    You have the optie to get it some day, we in isen never get it ^^

We Will Hunt You Down

Well yeah if I as a player go into inter problem is Inter requires gear that for the know how like us its fairly easy. If I am a new player ill be walking around like a headless chicken with crappy gear before getting to lvl 90+ for decent gear so I can at least enter minor that requires more farming to get ip tickets to get 3k for a spirit stone. Its a little bit steep for the dont know how. I'm not sure if the GMs want players to use crafted gear and spirit stones as a means to progress or just use them for end game but they should be usefull for the entirety of the game.

Now some other questions I have are if rahkon dungeon as a whole is gonna be used for lvling or somekind of farming? R5 is a good example it seems its abandoned with nothing much to do in it. Some low % drop rate talisman and the 10 all stat silva talisman are the only things worth getting.

Im not sure how the Feathers of Silva A-D accs are being created but is it possible to add to the game when I get 2 feathers of silva accs and try to recycle them to get the upgraded accs rather than get the shinny feather of silva with no letter actually get one of the A-D shinny feathers? That way farming this bosses is worth something again at least. Same with beze, wraths, and flame diamonds.

Can we get shinny wings of roha Cameos or battons? Those accs are way out dated or somekind of quest worth doing at lower lvls.

The Adventure talisman should be 24hrs minimum and maybe a recycling upgrade to 7 days or something like the HK recycling mechanic 8hrs seems too low but its a way to start.

Keep up the good job
    All this new content seems to go in the right direction.
    As for the bossdrops, this has already been updated, by killing any of the bosses like Ruler or Silva you have a chance to drop a package which includes the full A-D rings of that boss, these can be upgraded to chakras by reinforcing, no need to recycle. Beside this change, all the bosses in mirror dungeons drop flame diamonds (rather frequently) and have a small chance to drop a chakra (I estimate this at 2% droprate or so since I have only seen about 4-5 of them drop in the entire time I play this game)

As for renewing all the things you mentioned, I like the ideas but there are SO many things that need to be changed/updated/patched/fixed in rohan, most of the things you mention are of very low priority. There is only so much that can be done in a whole year and Korea is not happy if huge changes are requested (their devs are always busy). More pressing issues were adressed (such as the PVE attack & defense) and more things are comming!

which events do you mean?

as for the adventure talisman, see my quote:
    Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    It's still in the alpha phase, things might change (when progressing to beta and finally the final implementation), the duration might change as well. I think at the moment they want to see what the community thinks about the talisman, if most people like it, they will probably release one that lasts longer and maybe different ways to obtain it/buy it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post

Isen players complain and whine A LOT because they think their server is so much worse than JAINUS while literally the only difference is upgraded weapons. I agree with you that for all non-upgrade players there is no difference between either Jainus/Isen but still, they are allowed a little extra PVE def/attack, which will hopefully keep them happy.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by apple5 View Post
    but I'm still waiting for the Make Your Own Event to happen ever since last July lmaooo.
    There have been a lot of issues with developing this event, the korean devs do not seem able to correctly design the proposal. I don't know the details, will have to wait and see if it's implemented….some day maybe.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster