+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by vhints0270 View Post
    New tali is good it helps a lot specially in the new mobs, the cd on the IP mall piece seems too long for an 8 hrs duration tali but I don't know maybe its better that way.
    LOLs just buy 3 pcs in IP mall and you can make 3 sealed talisman. CD in curse pouch will not be a problem anymore the moment you used 3 talisman in one day.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    You have the optie to get it some day, we in isen never get it ^^
    Well yeah.. Thats what I was trying to say and you proven me right.

Exactly thats what everyone think about Jainus(You can have option to get upg). If upg is on sale forever there, then your statement is not baseless, but upg is limited and the players are increasing,
    Some or lots of upgs gone with quitting forever players, I had a friend who quit the game and brought along 4 upgs with her to the grave.

In short, not everyone will be able to get upg in Jainus easily(or even can't if no one wanna sell) even those who has ton of RPs, so whats the reason make it difference with ISEN?

Well im fine with 25%

Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
    Well yeah.. Thats what I was trying to say and you proven me right.

Exactly thats what everyone think about Jainus(You can have option to get upg). If upg is on sale forever there, then your statement is not baseless, but upg is limited and the players are increasing,
    Some or lots of upgs gone with quitting forever players, I had a friend who quit the game and brought along 4 upgs with her to the grave.

In short, not everyone will be able to get upg in Jainus easily(or even can't if no one wanna sell) even those who has ton of RPs, so whats the reason make it difference with ISEN?

Well im fine with 25%
    So if you are fine in 25% you want the Isen to make it 25% too? Or you want 35% just like in Isen have? 25%-35% I think it is justifiable in a way that there is no single PPL in Isen has upgraded weapon. And as you have said you are fine with 25% even without upgraded weapon and definitely easier with Upgraded weapon. Imagine if 35% in jainus those who have upgraded weapon will farm relative ease as lying in the bed in New Map, anyway is not our problem anymore and you can suggest 35% too in Jainus.

Quote Originally Posted by dayday31416 View Post
    So if you are fine in 25% you want the Isen to make it 25% too? Or you want 35% just like in Isen have? 25%-35% I think it is justifiable in a way that there is no single PPL in Isen has upgraded weapon. And as you have said you are fine with 25% even without upgraded weapon and definitely easier with Upgraded weapon. Imagine if 35% in jainus those who have upgraded weapon will farm relative ease as lying in the bed in New Map, anyway is not our problem anymore and you can suggest 35% too in Jainus.
    Hoo D: did I ever said I want ISEN to have 25% too?

Im fine with 25% because i got upgs, but my comment was not particularly for myself, I was thinking about other players in Jainus who dont have upg, they are the same with ISEN
    and i wonder if they might think its unfair for them to only have 25%

yeah its not your problem and I never tell them to do something(or anything xD) on ISEN in first place,

I simply dont care about your server.

Why are you become defensive lol xD

Im fine with 25% because i got upgs, but my comment was not particularly for myself, I was thinking about other players in Jainus who dont have upg, they are the same with ISEN

yeah its not your problem and I never tell them to do something(or anything xD) on ISEN in first place,

That's why I don't like ISEN players, I have met plenty of people from jainus who care about the community and want to improve this game (for EVERYONE, me included). The only people from ISEN I see are here on this forum and all of them are highly toxic/don't give a **** about anyone but themselves and jump to stupid/weird conclusions. Also almost all ISEN players seem to forget that our servers have become nearly identical to eachother but upgraded weapons. With the increased power of transcended opaniel weapons and even abyss weapons, upgraded weapons became less OP has they once were. Defense wise (hp & dd) they are still by far superior over any other weapon though.

However AchanClub's point is completely valid, not nearly everyone in Jainus has an upgraded weapon, there hasn't been a sale in a few years now and many upgrades were lost with people who quit the game. A new player starting on Jainus faces the same issues as they face on ISEN (the economy and player population is a lot healthier than isen which is why it's always better for a new player to start at Jainus).

The truth however is that the veteran community who DO have upgrades, would farm too easily with 35% talisman, which is why it was chosen to be higher for ISEN than for JAINUS. This isn't however a fair choice for all players.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

LOL fail to comprehend, can't you see I was asking in which do you prefer 35% or 25% because according to you want same % of PVE def/attack and complained about the difference in Isen and jainus. Learn how to read between the line before you over react.

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    That's why I don't like ISEN players, I have met plenty of people from jainus who care about the community and want to improve this game (for EVERYONE, me included). The only people from ISEN I see are here on this forum and all of them are highly toxic/don't give a **** about anyone but themselves and jump to stupid/weird conclusions. Also almost all ISEN players seem to forget that our servers have become nearly identical to eachother but upgraded weapons. With the increased power of transcended opaniel weapons and even abyss weapons, upgraded weapons became less OP has they once were. Defense wise (hp & dd) they are still by far superior over any other weapon though.

However AchanClub's point is completely valid, not nearly everyone in Jainus has an upgraded weapon, there hasn't been a sale in a few years now and many upgrades were lost with people who quit the game. A new player starting on Jainus faces the same issues as they face on ISEN (the economy and player population is a lot healthier than isen which is why it's always better for a new player to start at Jainus).

The truth however is that the veteran community who DO have upgrades, would farm too easily with 35% talisman, which is why it was chosen to be higher for ISEN than for JAINUS. This isn't however a fair choice for all players.
    PPL in Isen and some PPL in your Jainus server don't like you either.

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post

There he go again.. always complain about isen players.. this guy is even more trash then adolf hitler was =_=

Btw last time i login on jainus it was more empty then isen was.. stop talking trash on those forum pls..
    Last edited by DarkTuramus; 01-07-2019 at 11:52 PM.

We Will Hunt You Down

Quote Originally Posted by dayday31416 View Post
    PPL in Isen and some PPL in your Jainus server don't like you either.
    I'm not playing this game to be liked, idgaf about that. I'm here to improve the game, which is what I do, and which is the opposite of what you do.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    There he go again.. always complain about isen players.. this guy is even more trash then adolf hitler was =_=

Btw last time i login on jainus it was more empty then isen was.. stop talking trash on those forum pls..
    You using adolf hitler as an analogy is f*cked up beyond my comprehension. Proves my point yet again, you guys are low-life trash.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h