+ Reply to Thread

[END - Insomnia Event] Welcome 2019!

Greetings, Shilztians!

2019 has come and we want to celebrate this new year with an amazing Playtime event!

In order to participate, you just need to demonstrate that you are a real Seal Lover and stay as long as you can be connected in the game.

At the end of this event, players who have accomplished the number of hours required, will receive amazing prizes!

The best part is that the prizes are cumulative, so, more hours you stay connected, more and better prizes you will get!

Event Duration: From January 3rd 00:00 AM PST to January 15th before maintenance.

Rewards will be sent after maintenance on January 15th

Mechanics:
    • It will count the total of hours connected per account (not per character).
    • The prizes will be sent to the first character connected after maintenance.
    • Prizes are cumulative.
    Cash Items will be sent to Cash bank and normal items to mailbox.
    • Prizes are just for one server only (for the first character to log in, it can be Arus or Duran).
    • In order to participate, the account must have at least one character with level 50 or more.

Love Seal!
    Seal BOD Team

wew, i don't get the Blessed Diamond, i count it 180 hour online... -_-

I didn't get the Blessed Diamond either, even tho I was online more than 175 hours ._.

i didnt receive any item mall

Hi Shiltizens!

You can ask GMs to make sure how many hours you completed