+ Reply to Thread

I don't really wanna make a complaint on this "alrready had so many complaint" game

Title says that but fact make me think otherwise.That i have to throw it here.

From 3 years of playing i feel really disappointed just this time.
    I know you guys will tell me to HIT that Support button above, but save it, cause I did it and the result is why I write this. Without further ado, here SS of my ticket. It should explain everything. TL;DR is at the most bottom btw.

This below the SS
    This below how GM Vedjin replied
    Below I try to explain it again

But he still thinks my mighty firewall is why those rewards cant enter my character's bag, oh he call me Jenson now, idk who the hell is that
    But apparently, after throughly browsing, there are some people experienced same case like me too and they already spoke in forum long ago, and they even claim GM sent their reward back after sending ticket. Here is the SS.
    I know that dc'ed is mostly my fault but how GM replies is why I feel quite disappointed. Not because he did not restore my rewards, but the answer is so... idk it's someting for blaming my firewall

TL;DR
    I got dc when PA is over and reward window pop. I didnt had chance to click Confirm. Didn't receive my reward. Sent ticket to GM and he thinks technical issue why my reward is not in my bag.
    and I think I wasted my time xD

Happy New Year guys

I recognised my signature in your post. Best bet is to submit another ticket - a brand new one and hope you get a different GM - one who isn't so noob.
    They may well have changed their policy on that but when I submitted a ticket back in May they were happy to restore the rewards.

Tell GM Vegetable to put that in his pipe and smoke it XD

(Note that I didn't mention that I was DC'ed - Just write exactly what I wrote in a brand new ticket GL)
    Last edited by Mctwattybollox; 12-30-2018 at 09:22 AM.
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

Tbh, judging by the amount of spam still besmirching our forum pages, the GM basically told you that he couldn't be bothered to sort out any issues until the holidays have finally finished and he's sobered up a little. Probably.
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

Quote Originally Posted by Mctwattybollox View Post
    Tbh, judging by the amount of spam still besmirching our forum pages, the GM basically told you that he couldn't be bothered to sort out any issues until the holidays have finally finished and he's sobered up a little. Probably.

you bet, hahah

thanks a lot for the reply.
    I will try again then