+ Reply to Thread

Resolution Reset

I saw some similar posts, but I am not sure if they were having the same issue. Whenever I log in after character select, my resolution for game play resets to 1024 X 768. I have set the resolution (in game) to 1280 X 1024, and played for a while, and I always exit using the exit option on the menu bar. The next time I log in, it is back to 1024 X 768.

Does anyone know how to resolve this?

This has been something a lot of people have been posting about. I don't think there's any way to fix it right now, it's just a bug. I don't know if YNK is working on fixing it, or if they don't plan to/don't care to. You'll have to do it manually each time, I think.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

I'm not entirely sure, but I'll try and help out.
    First make sure your resolution on your desktop is the same as what you want in-game, as it may be importing that.
    Second, make sure you're exiting the game properly via Alt + X rather than Alt + F4 or turning off your PC.
    Lastly, it may or may not work (probably not), but go into your rohan folder and delete the .set files in it; make sure you delete nothing else! Also make sure you take a screenshot of your skill bars for reference, as deleting .set files removes your personal game settings like resolution and skill bar location and skills/items in those skill bars.

It also may just be a problem exclusively on the Divinity Server. My characters/accounts that are on Solace don't have this issue. If you're on Divinity and none of these solutions work, it's probably just a bug that will get fixed sometime in the hopefully near future.

Good luck!

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY