+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

[Guild Wars] Deathmatch League! - Duran

Greetings Shiltizens!

We are glad to announce for the 1st time the Guild Wars Deathmatch League!

Where Guilds will prove and test their true strength facing each other to win the 1st place.

THIS EVENT WILL BE STREAMED LIVE ON FACEBOOK!
    Mind your strategies!

How to participate?

All the guilds at the rankings scores: The top 16 will participate in the tournament
    Time frame to rank: from December 18th, 2018 to January 2nd, 2019
    Start battling to classify!
    The GM’s will be in contact with the Guild Masters through Discord channel.

On January 2nd:

The leaders of the guilds on the Top 16 who want to participate, please leave in the comments below your Discord ID and which guild are you representing, so we can add you to the Discord event channel.

How the battles will be?

- 6 members party
    - 1 member of each class (repeated classes will disqualify the team)
    - No item limit
    - Time limit: Under 12 minutes
    - Single elimination tournament (1 match win)
    - Semifinal and Final Match will consist in a 3 round battle (Best of 3)

Mechanics

• Guilds participants will be chosen previously and will be announced in the forums by the day each guild will fight
    • The Guild Leader(Master) will challenge the chosen enemy
    • The other groups will have to wait for their turn
    • The GMs will be on the Guildwar Hall to spect the fight as referee

The scoring will be measured by points.

Win=3 pts. Tie= 1pt. Lose= 0 pts

Winning by default will grant 3 Pts.

In game settings

• Guild war Type: All out war
    • Map: Any (by dice)
    • Guild war KO: 50
    • Minutes: 12 minutes
    • Level: NO
    • Golden War : NO
    • Cegels: Any

The rewards

Participants:

🔥 Guild Wars Participant Costume (30 days)

🔥 5 Golden Chest Key
    🔥 5 Rascal Rabbit Balloon
    🔥 1 Blessed Diamond
    🔥 1 Blessed Ruby

Winner Guild:

🔥 Guild Wars Champion Costume (30 days):

🔥 8 Golden Chest Key
    🔥 8 Rascal Rabbit Balloon
    🔥 1 Blessed Pink Diamond
    🔥 1 Blessed Diamond
    🔥 2 Billion Cegel each

*the rewards will be sent for each member of the guild parties.

TOP 16 GUILDS:
    1. Lawless
    2. Existence
    3. Wakanda
    4. Renevatios
    5. Residence
    6. Claveraid
    7. Infinities
    8. Gengss
    9. Fakehospital
    10. Sabotage
    11. Spectre
    12. Villains
    13. Univoster
    14. Renaissance
    15. Soge
    16. Avantgarde

May the best Guild Win!

Meet you at the ARENA!

Love Seal!
    Seal BOD Team

for the rewards is only a guild master or all member party ?

and extended MT 3hour+ what the... its ok if for upgrade gameguard to more powerfull, good job d(^o^ d)

Banned
    Please please please i beg you. Update the gameguard.....

top 16 from 18th dec to 2nd january, how if theres no guild that want to have GWH with my guild? and how if theres so many guild that use secondary guild to rank up their main guild score? i prefer use 16 top from overall rank, if there is any guild in top 16 that cannot participate, then ask for 17th , 18th guild and so on

second question
    how if we got dc while war?

There are a few issue I find with this event.

1. Is there going to be a Guild rank board wipe?
    The current 16th ranking is 59 wins. So to get more than 59 wins while the guild is currently active is almost impossible. Only way to make it fair to the current guilds in-game, is the wipe the current leader board and start fresh.

2. Will substitution be allowed?
    Say one or two of the member registered for the Guild War are absent, will substitute members be able to take the absent members place? Or will it automatically decide the winner of the match?

3. Disconnection Issue.
    If a one or more member/s get disconnected during the event, say because of server problem or poor connection. How will the outcome of the match decide?

4. Base Camping.
    Base Camping is one of those major issue when it comes to Guild Wars. Often the side that gets wiped first, will be camp killed by the opposite side. How will the GM's prevent this from happening, to make it more of a fair fight?

5. Class bugged.
    As we all know, some of the classes are bugged (ie. Priest (Templar) / Mage (Fire and Ice Wizard)). How will these class be of useful when player decide to play these classes? Will there be any fix for them?
    Also Defender reflect skill isn't suppose to work as they are right now. They are reflecting at a much higher damage % than it should be compare to EVOLUTION. Obviously if the winning side were to get wiped mainly because of the reflective skill, would it be considered as a fair win?
    Last edited by Conscious; 12-18-2018 at 11:50 PM.

rank wipe is the most stupid thing i heard , didnt care about all effort of guild that did guild war for a long time ? the only way is like as i said, if theres guild that in 16 top rank didnt want to participate , then next rank 17th and so on can participate. rank wipe = idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    There are a few issue I find with this event.

1. Is there going to be a Guild rank board wipe?
    The current 16th ranking is 59 wins. So to get more than 59 wins while the guild is currently active is almost impossible. Only way to make it fair to the current guilds in-game, is the wipe the current leader board and start fresh.

2. Will substitution be allowed?
    Say one or two of the member registered for the Guild War are absent, will substitute members be able to take the absent members place? Or will it automatically decide the winner of the match?

3. Disconnection Issue.
    If a one or more member/s get disconnected during the event, say because of server problem or poor connection. How will the outcome of the match decide?

4. Base Camping.
    Base Camping is one of those major issue when it comes to Guild Wars. Often the side that gets wiped first, will be camp killed by the opposite side. How will the GM's prevent this from happening, to make it more of a fair fight?

5. Class bugged.
    As we all know, some of the classes are bugged (ie. Priest (Templar) / Mage (Fire and Ice Wizard)). How will these class be of useful when player decide to play these classes? Will there be any fix for them?
    Also Defender reflect skill isn't suppose to work as they are right now. They are reflecting at a much higher damage % than it should be compare to EVOLUTION. Obviously if the winning side were to get wiped mainly because of the reflective skill, would it be considered as a fair win?
    Not wipe..

I think its mentioned

Quote Originally Posted by cdseal8 View Post
    Not wipe..

I think its mentioned

Right right, I completely skimmed through that. Cheers bud

See you at the arena brooooooooo...

Fightiiiiiiiing

Question :

1. top 16 from 18th dec to 2nd january, how if theres no guild that want to have GWH with my guild? and how if theres so many guild that use secondary guild to rank up their main guild score? i prefer use 16 top from overall rank, if there is any guild in top 16 that cannot participate, then ask for 17th , 18th guild and so on

2. how if we got dc while war?

answer hei! tayooo tayo